1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[14-CHALLENGE] THE FOURTEEN DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Aug 30, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Aneto

Aneto Fapstronaut

And you will be better

2. dandausa

dandausa Fapstronaut

Day 11 complete. Working on Day 12. I'm going to make a to-do list today to help me feel productive.

Overcome Fear likes this.
  3. Yep, exactly (although I may do the Mandalorian Challenge, for example, along with a normal day-counting no PMO challenge).

Overcome Fear likes this.
  4. OsirisBlack

OsirisBlack Fapstronaut

5. healmyself321

healmyself321 Fapstronaut

Day 10,it was an easy day,I mean when you are out with your friends or anything like that you wont have any urges,be friendly and positive try to enjoy life and have some good time,and of course stay strong brothers we are all gonna make it!

6. franed98

franed98 Fapstronaut

7. Appreciate OhTBF. Like music? If you are 7 consecutive days P free, and you a music-head, maybe you might consider joining me and my pals on Friday nights in the Garage... see the link in my signature below. Otherwise, see you around! #dosomethingdifferent

Vendidad likes this.
  8. Quitting PMO is a marathon, not a sprint. I agree with you though, the challenges will take a long time. But this is a life long change not a temporary one.

9. Day 6/14. Exercise in the morning. Will see you tomorrow.

Fred's_SoberParrot and Patrickio like this.
  10. Patrickio

Patrickio Fapstronaut

11. Morning 8/14. Strong urges this morning - used trick of going outside and logging on to NF before acting out. Did the trick to distract me away from M. One day at a time, great to be on this journey.

12. Ineedhelpasap

Ineedhelpasap Fapstronaut

Done with day 14/14. Finished with the challenge, and on to the next!! Thanks for all the support, and keep going strong everyone!

13. Aneto

Aneto Fapstronaut

4/14
    This is becoming a real thing, keep strong.

14. Tomas20

Tomas20 Fapstronaut