1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I grew a beard

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by FutureKing, Jun 12, 2020.

1. FutureKing

FutureKing Fapstronaut

So I work with a lot of Sikhs, and decided to start beard flexing on them for no real reason. I havent shaved since The Rona started, and already have a fairly luxurious beard. I would usually trim it like CMDR Riker from the greatest show in the last 1,000 years, Star Trek: The Next Generation, but I stopped shaving during this entire crisis. I might go another few months without shaving just to see where this goes, but honestly, not owning a single razor is kinda cool, plus it saves a negligible amount of money.

2. What is the density and structural integrity of your beard? I would also like to know the velocity and displacement.

3. FutureKing

FutureKing Fapstronaut

Before NoFap, my beard was of only above average density and structural integrity. After 19 days of NoFap, razors blunt simply looking at my beard from across the room. As far as velocity and displacement it is the beard that did the Kessel Run in less then 12 parsecs.

4. My beard growing ability is as terrible as Keanu Reeves'.

5. FutureKing

FutureKing Fapstronaut

At 90 days of NoFap, it will be as strong as parsteel and have a tensile strength of 40 kilobars.

6. Hah, I can circumnavigate Jupiter in a nanosecond already! Yesterday, I broke up a lightning bolt to see what was inside! Nothing much, but yeah.

7. FutureKing

FutureKing Fapstronaut

At 365 days of NoFap my beard will be able to go transwarp and exist outside of spacetime.

GigglingTrout likes this.
  8. d34dly

d34dly Fapstronaut

Go with the beard flexing if you must, but Cmd Riker beard will always be the superior style just like his signature way to sit down

9. At 110 days, my non existent beard will co exist throughout 5 dimensions and will lead the Nine Chakras.

10. I envy you. Unfortunately my work place won’t allow me to grow out my beard lol but I like to keep it short and stubble.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 13, 2020
    Deleted Account likes this.
  11. Why won't your workplace allow that?

12. GigglingTrout

GigglingTrout Fapstronaut

You're really hyping this, man.
    I'm going to be a bit disappointed if it doesn't live up to the transwarp promises that are being made in this thread...

Please don't let us down

13. I mean... It's day two and my hair is already super saiyan, so...

14. They don’t consider it to be “professional”. I once grew out my beard for 3 months and I received a warning email and got in trouble lol

15. Man that sucks. Really hate places that think they can dictate to you stuff like that. Nevertheless you beard looks pretty good as it is. Short beards are pretty cool too.

I haven't shaved in like 3-4 years. My beard comes down to the middle of my chest. It's great not having to bother with shaving everyday.

Lazarus Shuttlesworth likes this.
  16. FutureKing

FutureKing Fapstronaut

I started taking Biotin and drinking milk. Full beard blowout.

17. So what is the update on your Beard?

18. FutureKing

FutureKing Fapstronaut