1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

What your Avatar means to you, or why you chose it.

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Farzium, Jun 14, 2020.

1. Farzium

Farzium Fapstronaut

My avatar shows night and day, symbolizing NoFap is 24/7. The women sitting on the left represents a real life women and desire to love a women for who she is not for lust purposes. The man on the right represents me, sitting in the darkness, which is my addiction. I want to get to the light with the women which represents true love and
    happiness, but have to beat this addiction first. The tree represents life and growth, which is what I am achieving through NoFap. As you can see the right side of the tree is dead, along with being in the nighttime. This shows how my life was before NoFap, A dark point of my life where I felt dead inside. Getting to the left side with the women will give me true love and happiness, which is why the tree is alive and growing on the light side. What about you guys? Anything symbolic in yours? or any specific reason you chose it?

Fantasia, Reborn16, Daryn and 20 others like this.
  2. Farzium

Farzium Fapstronaut

Wow that is very cool. I definitely like the look of your avatar, it looks hand drawn. I hope you have a positive mindset now. Be careful as The guilt mindset can easily discourage you and your decisions especially with Nofap. Definitely a deep message your avatar contains and quite creative. Thank you for your consideration with my journey. I definitely have improved and gotten to a way better life then it was before. I wish all the best for you in your NoFap journey.

3. Farzium

Farzium Fapstronaut

Thank you for your kind words. Wish you the best in your NoFap journey.

4. FutureKing

FutureKing Fapstronaut

My avatar is Goku moments before he goes SSJ in the battle against Freeza. Part of my battle is trying to ascend. Rid myself of all addictions, PMO, nicotine, cannabis, alcohol, food, everything. I am also on a weight loss journey. When I make it to 90 days, I plan on changing my avatar to SSJ Goku as I would have then ascended my previous form.

5. FutureKing

FutureKing Fapstronaut

My signature is a quote that Goku tells Gohan when training him to become SSJ.

6. Wilsonhopkins

Wilsonhopkins New Fapstronaut

I didn't pay too much attention to what it meant: D

7. JasonMamoa

JasonMamoa Fapstronaut

Mine is an abstract art. It gives an aura of satisfaction, calmness and peace. This is what I inspire for. This is who I am.

Daryn, Testify, GottaBFree and 6 others like this.
  8. fredisthebes

fredisthebes Fapstronaut

'Life doesn't get easier ... You Just Get Stronger'.
    It's a positive message but it is not 'toxic positivity'. I am acknowledging the problems I have faced in life and the problems that I will face in the future. I am not crossing my fingers and wishing my problems away. I am taking control of the parts of my life I can change, while recognising the parts that I cannot.

9. Muphy

Muphy Fapstronaut

Mine is about love.
    My gf sent me this pic once on whatsapp. And she loves me so much that she is going to eat me one day. :)
    She is a lovely woman. and super intelligent also.

10. cr7da8055

cr7da8055 Fapstronaut

Mine is Uchiha Itachi. He defends justice and lurks in the darkness seeking light. Him pointing a finger tells that ‘you‘ are the chosen one!

Daryn, AlphaGod, Submariner and 6 others like this.
  11. Interesting idea!
    For me, I love the classic anime "cowboy bebop" and spike's character, and I chose this photo of him because It kinda represents my personality, I spend most of my alone time staring at the sky and reflecting on myself, almost in a neverending conversation with myself, the avatar represents this side of me

12. I like how this was posted on 11:11 lol

13. GigglingTrout

GigglingTrout Fapstronaut

I like kpop, and I have a bit of a crush on this girl... :oops:

14. Zapy97

Zapy97 Fapstronaut

Kaiser Wilhelm is cool. He had some interesting philosophical view too.

15. It's just the flag of the region which raised me. Sometimes, in our shame of being addicts, we forget to be proud of other things.

16. Submariner

Submariner Fapstronaut

Wow, what a great avatars with meaning! My avatar is simply the watch I own and wear. Collecting and trading watches is my biggest hobby.

17. I like to leave it up to interpretation. For me it's mostly about energy and hype, but also about not taking life too seriously.
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

18. drac16

drac16 Fapstronaut

It's a hoopoe. There's a passage in the Qur'an about a conversation that King Solomon has with a hoopoe. In the Torah, the Israelites were not allowed to eat hoopoes. It's just a beautiful looking bird. It has orange feathers on its head that kind of seem like a crown and I think that that's poetic in a way.

19. I remember how anime impacted my life like that. I would relate to the characters when I was younger and my aloof mood. I was the quite guy and just doing my own thing back in high school also watched an extensive amount of High school anime's like School Days.

If you haven't watched its good but crazy.

20. I choose this avatar because I want to train and be like a Saiyan. There's too much hype with Goku's Super Saiyan 3 so I always imagined Vageta a character in the anime with it. I've been having many dreams of flying and in the DragonballZ world. Vegeta was a under dog and never gave up I respect him for that and being the prince of all Saiyans.