1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

How are you dating while quarantine?

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by Veryodd, Apr 19, 2020.

1. Is this what you were expecting when you started this thread? :rolleyes:

Seriously, though. It could be very much similar to before the virus. No restaurants - its a bad idea anyway. A walk in a park or meeting for a cup of coffee are still viable options.

And . . . practice social distancing. That's great! The thing that screws up dating so much is people rushing into physical intimacy. Seriously, think about it. Should you be swapping spit (or being sexually intimate) with someone that you've only been on a couple of dates with?? That's crazy, but it's what many of us do.

Yes, the person might be really attractive and the urges might be there, but having sex is what people due to bond (think long term) and to make babies. Does it make any sense to start bonding with someone when you have no real idea who they are? Two weeks later you start thinking that you might not even like this person, but it's hard to break away because you already went through the act of reproduction with them.

How do you date in quarantine? Slowly. Go on a lot of dates and really get to know the person before you start to relax the social distancing with them.

Good luck!

FHDH likes this.
  2. Lots of men Calculate their conquest. John Holmes said That he sleptWith over 4000 women before he got aids and died. There are several athletes who Made similar pronouncements in their bios. And it’s not boasting if it really happened.

3. Little boys think of seducing woman like it’s a game. Where to find them and what to say...as you just mentioned. that’s not where I’m at anymore. Tome it’s more of an art of showing every woman I meet who I am subjectively and giving her the feeling that I will take care of her needs (In addition to sex). Security is what woman look for in a man. That way I don’t care if I sleep with her or not. I enjoy them all. Some will some won’t so what. I’m always perusing more than one woman at a time anyway.

4. Branchman

Branchman Fapstronaut

Has that (sleeping with 450 women) made you happy?
    What would you say about a man who never slept with a woman?

5. Why do you ask about my happiness? And I have several celibate friends, and they are fine people.

6. Branchman

Branchman Fapstronaut

Because I wan't to know if sleeping with a lot of woman really worths it.

Deleted Account likes this.
  7. In The 60’s there were two events that greatly facilitated my relationships with a wide variety of woman. First of all I was a door to door salesman so I met hundreds of woman over a number of years. In addition it was a time when the Woman’s movement had a rebirth from the 1920’s. In the 60’s they were focused on their own freedom and equality. Birth control pills were only used by woman with severe cramps during their period. However their movement forced the FDA to release “The Pill” for general use in 1960. That changed the whole culture. So, going door to door as a salesman I got taken off the street about three times a week by housewives etc. So yes it was glorious and it is still possible today. You’ll have to write me privately from now on. ☺️

8. Freedom_from_PMO

Freedom_from_PMO Fapstronaut

How it feels to destroy someones marriage? Considering how many women you had and the story about housewives and being salesman it must have happened many times.

9. I never destroyed anyone's marriage. Those woman came to me. I never had to look for them. Many times they had conflict at home and were looking for an affair to get some comfort. In fact one of them didn't want sex. She was just troubled and just wanted me to sit and cuddle with her without sex. If it wasn't me it would have been another man. Frequently they would resolve their issues at home and I would never see them again. You have a dirty mind little boy. Jealousy will get you nowhere.

10. Freedom_from_PMO

Freedom_from_PMO Fapstronaut

Ok, boomer.

11. I'm not a Boomer. I was born before them in the Silent generation, but thanks.

12. black_coyote

black_coyote Fapstronaut

For the young men who is going through this thread:

It is not hard to pursue woman, It is not hard to make them trust you. It is not hard to play with their emotions and make them swoon.

But more than holding a woman in your arms, what a man must hold dear to is his Integrity and sense of values. It is dishonorable to pursue a woman who is married. She has made a certain commitment and vows. And you are aware of that. Even if she doesn't honor her vows, you must not pursue her. A married woman might be feeling unloved sometimes, she may be emotionally upset, and a man can take advantage of her vulnerability.

But an honorable man knows that she is another man's spouse and knows his boundaries. She may even want to get intimate with you, but most times such woman are trying to compensate for the feeling of being unloved by their husband, and in a later time, when she feels loved by her husband, she is fine. We may not be sure of what is really going through her mind, but it is crystal clear that a woman who has a sense of commitment will detest pursuing relationships outside marriage. From my knowledge, you cannot expect commitment from a woman who is open to intimacy outside marriage, whatsoever maybe the reasons. So its best to not pursue married women.

Hell she may even take another man, but that is not your concern. Your concern must be your values. If you stick to your values and project them confidently and uncompromisingly, you can filter out the rest and will attract a woman who aligns with your values with whom you can look forward to a long- term sharing of love and intimacy.

The aliveness of relationships is reflected not in the quantity, but in quality.

Be honorable, know your boundaries, stand by your values.

Last edited: Jun 16, 2020
  13. ShadyPerson

ShadyPerson Fapstronaut

An odd assumption to make. That we would be dating during quarantine or even at all. I'm trying out online dating and quite frankly it's pretty shitty experience so far. Sometimes I wish I had never even tried. Sometimes it really makes me feel unworthy.

Freedom_from_PMO likes this.
  14. Picking up girls in parks

15. Agree 100%

Branchman likes this.
  16. Fullyawake

Fullyawake Fapstronaut

Been trying Hinge - no responses, and matches end up ghosting anyway. What a FKN joke. Just destined to be alone I think. It just creates a lot of anger.

17. Gladius995

Gladius995 Fapstronaut

I took a complete break from dating in general while the lockdown was happening as it just seemed pointless that I wasn’t able to properly meet up with girls. Now that the lockdown is easing, I think it’s time to get back into it all!

18. Is a numbers game dont take it personally. A few might like you but they proly get thousends of messeges and yours goes down.

Cold approach seems more effective in my opinion.

19. ShadyPerson

ShadyPerson Fapstronaut

That's dating apps for men. It takes time and propably some tweaking of your profile to get anything out of it. It's better if you don't put too high exceptations on it and start approaching girls irl when this corona thing is over.