1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE SUPER SAIYAN CHALLENGE! What is your Power Level?! (RANKS ARE BACK, GET YOURS NOW!

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Deleted Account, Mar 11, 2019.

Do you have what it takes to become a Super Saiyan?

1. I don't know yet, i'm gonna start training now!

25.1%
  2. Yes, but it will be hard.

25.5%
  3. Not only Super Saiyan, but i can go even beyond. AAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!

47.1%
  4. I can only reach the level of an Elite Warrior, nothing more than that.

0.7%
  5. I can't even beat Yajirobe, i'm a failure. ;(

1.6%
  1. vickyksr

vickyksr Fapstronaut

checking in.....I have realised that this process will take at least 90 days, i still get impulses although they are much less powerfull

2. vickyksr

vickyksr Fapstronaut

please make sure you stick to your commitment, win small battles and you'll have won the war

3. Shah G

Shah G Fapstronaut

Day 7

The situation seems kind of confusing....for the past few days , I had strong urges , which I think is completely normal and is also proof that my flatline has pretty much disappeared.....
    However , yesterday , the problem arose when i had decided to take a nap I had a lot of urges and some fantasies , especially of women I had seen in the past couple of days , and the problem came when I begin to associate them with a wierd fetish that I had developed in my childhood.....Luckily I managed to control myself and i also did NOT you myself...however , I just want to know , is it possible to get rid of fetishes that have been developed through life if you are not born with them?

4. Hustlerr

Hustlerr Fapstronaut

Day 75. I am Super Saiyan 2 now, journey is full of up and down moments, sometimes I feel insane energy and sometimes lazy as hell. It is geting better over time.

But most important of all, I need to find my first gf asap, because I want to experience love, and I'm going to find her.

After shit ton of giving up and painful no so many times, I gained a lot of will power, and now I can do what ever the hell I want!

@Invincible Under The Sun you can update my level if you are back :)

5. mult1

mult1 Fapstronaut

Day 3 round 2, one day at a time.

6. mult1

mult1 Fapstronaut

I definitely think a lot of fetishes are just a product of an inflated sex drive and there's a good chance they will lessen and/or disappear after a good while of abstinence. That being said I could be wrong, but that is my understanding of it.

Shah G, palindromo, AFR22027 and 3 others like this.
  7. mult1

mult1 Fapstronaut

Very inspiring my guy Im happy i read this!! gives me motivation!

8. Hustlerr

Hustlerr Fapstronaut

Yes it is possible to get rid of them, but it takes time and will. I had some of course and they get far more hevy during first few weeks but after 2 months they started to fade away. And now I feel like totally normal and clean person that look everyone in the eye without any shame.

Keep pushing, you will go through very hard and scary moments, but sacrifice your pleasure for 3 months say it to yourself, last time in your life you are going to do NoFap, just to see difference.

But when you make it, you will change your thoughts. Your motivation will be your own amazing results, not somebody's sweet benefits text.

9. Hustlerr

Hustlerr Fapstronaut

Thank you. Keep pushing amazing things are waiting for us :)

10. MJ Warrior 93

MJ Warrior 93 Fapstronaut

I believe you're right. I need to keep working on my mental discipline like I was doing two months ago. Thanks, bro.

11. Cefuroxime

Cefuroxime Fapstronaut

12. BecomeLimitless

BecomeLimitless Fapstronaut

13. AFR22027

AFR22027 Fapstronaut

14. 7h3M0nk

7h3M0nk Fapstronaut

15. Toni7

Toni7 Fapstronaut

Do you wake up at your first alarm clock ring? I menan do you waje up when you first time feel awake in moring? Becaouse when they happen to me I was already awake and then I go back to sleep. And then is when I have worst dreams.

16. Gurdev Thakur

Gurdev Thakur Fapstronaut

its my day 4 and i feel like pro ,,,,, just kidding getting hard and somehow struggling but still happy on my streak