1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Accountability2u app not logging certain websites

Discussion in 'Partner Support' started by Shatteredsoul, Jun 7, 2020.

1. Shatteredsoul

Shatteredsoul Fapstronaut

Just wondering why some websites my bf visits aren't shown on the accountability2u app.
    I know for a fact he's on certain websites cause he'll show me a pic from it or say he read something somewhere, but when I scroll through the details it doesn't show up.. specifically google searches and facebook. He doesn't have the FB app.
    It keeps logging that he's on the same Wikipedia page throughout the day and he's not, he just hasn't closed the tab. He does keep like 25 tabs open on his phone for some reason and if he hits one it will show up

2. Real Roboin

Real Roboin Fapstronaut

Is it like convenant apps and only shows if they try to visit bad websites?

3. Shatteredsoul

No it normally shows every site visited through their browser. It isn't even showing news articles anymore.

4. Real Roboin

Real Roboin Fapstronaut

With covenent eyes you can contant them and see if the phone is even reporting, His was not reporting.

5. Shatteredsoul

We dont use covenent eyes because you have to use their browser for activity to show and if their browser isnt being used and the person uses say , firefox or explorer it cant report or see it

6. Awedouble

Awedouble Fapstronaut

You probably already know about this but there is a feature where you can block certain apps either completely or just details if I remember right, I think I had done that just with my texts or else my AP would see every single text, he didn't even want all the reports. This would have been set up towards the beginning though probably.

7. Real Roboin

Real Roboin Fapstronaut

I just ment to contact your app and ask them if the phone is reporting and if not reporting, why.

8. Shatteredsoul

Thanks! Yeah, they told me its because the phone was running off an old update or something and needs to be updated..