1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Maximizing Your Size

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Rev2.0, Jun 16, 2020.

1. Rev2.0

Rev2.0 Fapstronaut

The past couple of weeks, during my current streak, I've been noticing some pretty impressive and unexpected improvements in the size of my gear. For any who are interested I decided to list some things I think are contributing factors.

1) No P or Psubs.

2) No ogling girls IRL.

3) MO once every 3 weeks at the most--WITHOUT edging.

4) Maniacal attention to my diet. Those Top 20 testosterone boosting food lists? I am eating at least 10-12 of those every day, plus things like broccoli that are known estrogen blockers. You can't be at your best down there if your hormones are out of wack.

5) Alcohol, no more than 2 beers or a cocktail at one sitting, and no more than 2 sittings a week... usually one.

6) Weight lifting, heavy weights with the major compound lifts (bench, squat, deadlift), 3 days a week plus a 4th day that's either leg day on weights or a sprint interval workout.

7) Maca root, tongkat ali, and yohimbe extract, all in powdered form, taken daily at the recommended doses. As far as I'm concerned these are the holy trinity of supplements for a strong healthy dick. All those synthetic "T booster" concoctions they're selling at $40 a bottle are sheer BS and marketing. For $40 mail order you can get enough of all three of the powders I named (which by the way are in those overpriced supplements but in far too small of portions to make any real difference), to last you a couple months.

8) Green tea at least once a day and plenty of water otherwise.

As a result of all of the above, getting morning and/or overnight wood to some degrer almost every night and sometimes more than once a night. I have to think all those spontaneous erections are helping "stretch things out" down there. I'm also noticing I can get super hard without feeling I'm instantly gonna cum, which had been the case when I was heavy PMOing.

And BTW when I say "significant improvements" I mean going from barely passing the toilet paper tube test (Google it), to blowing it out of the water on both length and girth. At 54 I dare say I'm packing more now than I did at 22 and definitely more than a few years ago. And I'm not doing any "enhancement" exercises or manipulating my dick with any techniques or contraptions ... the gains are 100% natural. With some research and a lot of discipline it can happen, guys, it really can!

Last edited: Jun 16, 2020
    Deleted Account and moveup11 like this.
  2. Adam_714

Adam_714 Fapstronaut

Could you maybe list the food from no.4? + Which green tea do you drink, lemongrass? + Is there an aggregate supplement for all the herbs you mentioned in no.7?

3. Have you had a chance to test out on someone?

Rev2.0 likes this.
  4. My man asking the real questions
    [​IMG]

5. I found the same when stopping pmo , quit smoking , cleaned up my diet .

Were talking 2" difference in length and girth .

Shocking wat this lifestyle can do to your junk

Rev2.0 likes this.
  6. Rev2.0

Rev2.0 Fapstronaut

Answering a few questions at once here:

T boosting foods - EGGS, avocados, turkey, pumpkin seeds, almonds, salmon, spinach, strawberries, blueberries, cherries, oatmeal, raw honey, bananas, oysters, raisins, lean red meat. Broccoli doesn't boost T per se but it blocks estrogen which is equally important. If you can only eat any one of these, pound down the eggs. They're relatively cheap, you can prepare them any number of ways and even hard boil to take them with you. The old school warnings about cholesterol have been debunked, you can eat 6-8 a day with no ill effects especially if you're on a relatively aggressive exercise regimen. And what better way to convince that sweet young lass she made the right decision to stay over than to cook her a killer breakfast?

As for a supplement that combines maca root, tongkat ali and yohimbe extract, I don't know of one and if there is, the proportions probably are just enough to list on the label with the majority being useless filler. Honestly I just dump the doses of all of them in my morning coffee and I'm good to go. None of them taste very good (tongkat is particularly nasty) but strong black coffee masks the worst of it. Most mornings now I'm springing a spontaneous woody by the time I've had my first cup... a great way to start the day! Maca also blends really well in smoothies or on top of oatmeal.

No I haven't been able to try it out. Wifey is recovering from a hip replacement so indoor olympics are off the table for a while. I suspect she'll be pleasantly surprised though. ;)

Last edited: Jun 17, 2020
    ahmed_jimmie likes this.
  7. I've never seen someone care so much about their dick size, but this has been entertaining