1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Admitting I'm addicted

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by stevothemadman, Jun 17, 2020.

1. stevothemadman

stevothemadman New Fapstronaut

As with any addiction, it's hard to first admit that you have issues and it's something I've finally come to terms with.

I recently broke up with my girlfriend and even though I was fapping a lot in the relationship, it's increased dramatically since we broke up. The post nut clarity helps me from spending money on meeting other girls I'm not even interested in. It's a stress relief. It kills time as well.

The longest I've gone without is 10 days but I then broke down. I want to know that after a certain amount of time of NoFap, what changes will I actually see both physically and mentally?

2. watchitgo333

watchitgo333 Fapstronaut

I cant answer your questions, I'm still new to this whole deal as well. I know there a tons of resources and videos on the subject. I think youtube has several videos on physical changes and mental changes. I know there is probably a big confidence and energy boost with due time. I hope you find the support I've found here, there are a lot of good tools to learn as well. You got this, and dont give up. Welcome to the forums!

stevothemadman likes this.
  3. stevothemadman

stevothemadman New Fapstronaut

Thanks for the message. Yeah I'll look into everything this site has to offer tomorrow, hopefully gain some good insights. I had a read through your journals and I wish you the best of luck on your journey too!

watchitgo333 likes this.
  4. watchitgo333

watchitgo333 Fapstronaut

Appreciate that, be sure to reach out if you need!