1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[90-CHALLENGE] THE NINETY DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Oct 27, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. testwarz

testwarz Fapstronaut

You will get back there and beyond buddy! I went through this too - you previous streak isnt lost, but you still need a new streak to continue the journey and get even more benefits... you are here and that is winning already! Lets keep going together!

2. testwarz

testwarz Fapstronaut

Hey Sri - so true! there are so many strong streaks now - especially in lockdown days this is really very encouraging.. Also, even when there are some of us that relapse they are not walking away but getting up and moving forward again... This is inspiring all of us...

3. Various_Ease

Various_Ease Fapstronaut

Thank you so much for your encouraging words.

4. Teutão

Teutão Fapstronaut

5. Srisurya

Srisurya Fapstronaut

6. Gurdev Thakur

Gurdev Thakur Fapstronaut

GLIMPSE OF DAY 4

MISTAKES:-
    <DIDN'T WOKE UP EARLIER AND ALSO DIDN'T MEDITATED
    <WATCHED YOUTUBE VIDEOS WHICH ARE NOT RELATED TO MY GOALS
    <DIDN'T GAVE MY 100% IN STUDIES AND TALKED WITH OTHERS DURING STUDY TIME

IMPROVEMENTS:-
    <TODAY I DID 2 HR OF SELF STUDY
    <STOPPED MY BRAIN FROM GETTING HIGH DOPAMINE AND REGULATED IT
    <RED ATOMIC HABITS TODAY

PROMISE TO MYSELF:-
    <WILL NEVER WATCH VIDEOS WHICH ARE NOT RELATED TO MY GOALS , EG.-MUSIC VIDEOS , BOLLYWOOD VIDEOS , ANY GIRL INFLUENCER VIDEO, ANY ADULT VIDEO , TIMEWASTING VIDEOS

<WILL REGULATE THE AMOUNT OF DOPAMINE RELEASED BY BRAIN AND WILL NOT FALL IN THE TRAP OF MY THOUGHTS
    <WILLL NOT STOP URGES COMING IN MY MIND RATHER THAN THIS I WILL ANALYSE MY THOUGHTS AND URGES AND WILL LET IT GO AND WILL NOT REACT ON IT

<WILL START DOING THE SELF STUDY OF PHYSICS AND CHEMISTRY FROM NCERT

TYSM YOU ALL FOR EVERYTHING AS I FELL BLESSED THAT I CAME IN THIS COMMUNITY AND ALL THE BEST TO YOU ALL FOR YOUR JOUNEY

7. Black jack

Black jack Fapstronaut

Day 34 completed guys feeling good today just 56 days more

8. dineshwetwo

dineshwetwo Fapstronaut

9. dieguex

dieguex Fapstronaut

10. Merry Terry

Merry Terry Fapstronaut

Day 1. I joined this forum 227 days ago. Of those 227 days, I was 199 days without M’ing to P.

11. Golden-Balls

Golden-Balls Fapstronaut

Hey bro, I suggest you kinda go easy on yourself. Cause those strong promises your making will cause you to get frustrated with yourself and you know what will happen next.

Do not be hard on yourself about
    <WILL NEVER WATCH VIDEOS WHICH ARE NOT RELATED TO MY GOALS , EG.-MUSIC VIDEOS , BOLLYWOOD VIDEOS , ANY GIRL INFLUENCER VIDEO, ANY ADULT VIDEO , TIMEWASTING VIDEOS
    Such things just let them be. (Will never) is a very strong word and I believe your lieing to yourself about that statement. You should reanalyze it cause I can bet by the end of this month you would have broken it. Am just suggesting, no hard feeling. Focusing on your goals drains your brain of energy. By watching a music videos and wondering off into something unrelated to your goals allows your brain to recharge.

<WILL REGULATE THE AMOUNT OF DOPAMINE RELEASED BY BRAIN AND WILL NOT FALL IN THE TRAP OF MY THOUGHTS
    Don't stress with trying to regulate dopamine no one has control over it.
    Dopamine is the back bone of life all your goals and everything you like doing are due to dopamine.
    Just focus on nofap so that your brain rewires it's self to get dopamine from other productive activities.

Otherwise am also a rookie on nofap this is my second streak here and am just sharing my thoughts and some of my ideas(suggestions).
    Have a lovely day.

12. Golden-Balls

Golden-Balls Fapstronaut

Day 65:)
    Do you guyz also experience this ?
    For the past days I experience strong urges and triggers in the morning hours from when I wakeup to around 10am.
    After that am normal flatline kinda of thing.
    During those morning hours anything I look and it sexual attribute to it is a trigger for urges...
    Is it part of recovery process or something else?

13. Merry Terry

Merry Terry Fapstronaut

I might be in my worse negative spiral since I joined this forum. Perhaps lockdown has finally caught up with me. My old addiction patterns are really winning at the moment. Wish me strength, guys.

Josphat, Black jack, Pone and 8 others like this.
  14. Day 9.
    Some urges appeared. I'm staying vigilant, just in case.

Black jack, Pone, PatieArr and 7 others like this.
  15. 0/90

16. Day 5/90
    Total clean days - 19
    Total relapses - 5
    Total hours remaining - 2028

I had another wet dream today. It never happened that I had a wet dream again and again. I hope it stops now. Urges are still not showing up.

17. bromor

bromor Fapstronaut

Day 67 No M
    Day 172 No P

Let's do this! This is what I am watching today! I know it's getting repetitive but that is the key! Remember how you repeated all the bad stuff? Every day? Exactly. Now repeat the good stuff until it becomes part of you!

18. james0422

james0422 Fapstronaut