1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Favorite movie villains

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Deleted Account, Jul 29, 2018.

1. Gotham Outlaw

Gotham Outlaw Fapstronaut

He's definitely the most popular villain. It's gonna be a long time before we see another villain like that.

2. Dandelion30

Dandelion30 Fapstronaut

Gaston, Lex Luthor, Magneto & Thanos

3. Brain-Police

Brain-Police Fapstronaut

Hannibal Lector

Alex DeLarge

Tyler Durden

Green Goblin (Sam Raimi Spiderman)

Daniel Plainview

Tetsuo Shima

Dr. Strangelove

The Thing (from Carpenter's The Thing)

The aliens in They Live

Anton Chigurh

4. Nice, i'm not sure he quite counts as a villain, but he's so awesome that i'll give it to you. ;)

AngelofDarkness and Brain-Police like this.
  5. I have another one! Killgrave, from Jessica Jones. Definitely one of my favorites! Probably second to Lex Luthor. Hes a very interesting character. I like dynamic villains who you can feel a lot of sympathy for, and Killgrave definitely fits that description. He has the ability to make anyone do whatever he says, and imagining a child growing up like that is so crazy. There would be no way for them to learn any kind of self control or discipline, because any time their parents tell them not to do something or to clean their room or eat their vegetables, they can just tell them not to say that or to let them do whatever they want. So in some ways, he was kind of screwed from the beginning. The fact that he ended up being a bit of a crazy person is a little bit understandable.

I also think its awesome toward the end...

that he actually sort of enjoys the feeling of doing something good, and he's willing to go along with jessica and try to be good if she will help him. Which puts her in a really conflicted situation, because she kind of owes it to the world to try to keep this psychopath under control if she can, but at the same time she deserves to have her own life and not be essentially held hostage by him indefinitely.

Also, the fact that David Tennant plays the role definitely helps. Lol I adore him

6. Yeah, I am with you on this one mate.

7. Wave Surfer 2.0

Wave Surfer 2.0 New Fapstronaut

8. I read back through my old posts in this thread, and I'm absolutely astounded at myself for not mentioning Kylo Ren. He's one of my favorites, for sure. Pretty much anyone who knows me well, knows how much I freaking love Ben Solo.