1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Semen Retention is bullshit, emissions are inevitable

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by MONSTER MONK, Mar 14, 2019.

1. MONSTER MONK

MONSTER MONK Fapstronaut

My Journal
    Ofcourse, but as I said, this post is about the crazy semen worshipping people, not the smart PMO abstaining people.
    And if you see my track closely you'd find that I reduced the number of emissions by HALF!
    So you do have some control over it. But it comes from an overall mindset growth.
    For me it's a track of my mental and spiritual progress as it gives an insight to my state of mind.
    Also, cleaning up after a nocturnal emission is just a big nuisance :mad:

2. kyumie

kyumie Fapstronaut

It's all about reward.

Example:
    We only need to drink water however soda, energy drinks, beer are all addictive drinks if you are not being carefull.
    If you did something productive than at the end of the day you can say I am going to drink a glass of soda as a reward.

Shower:
    We don't like cold shower and this is why you must take the cold shower unless you have done something productive.

You also must take into account of how much and how many rewards are you going to give yourself.
    A glass of soda or a hot shower?

At the start it may be painful but your own body will thank you later.

Last edited: Jun 21, 2020
  3. bibhasdeb12

bibhasdeb12 New Fapstronaut

those want to avoid wet dreams must know this things ,this things are practised by yogi , who donot want to drop a single drop of semen till 12 years or go for celibate till death
    1. never eat anything after 7 pm
    2.never state awake between 10 pm to 3 am
    3.never sleep between 3 am to 8am ( who sleeps between this time can never retain his semen let him try how much as he can ,it will go waste by nightfall)
    4.tottaly avoid eating meat , fish,egg ,onion and garlic, mushroom
    5.no smoking no alochol , no acidated drinks or cold drinks
    6.donot drink tea and coffee
    7.what u see your mind recollects at night avoid totally or moderate if not possible tottaly tv, laptop, smart phone , do not see sexy images pics of woman panties or bra also
    8.always see women face to face or eye to eye dont see anyother place
    9.always do meditation and chant the name of god in subconcious mind 24 x 7 , without god grace it is very hard to retain the semen without letting a single drop of semen to come out from the body
    10.always remember masturbation destroys a man physically, mentally and spiritually, and wastage of semen is death and preserving it is life ,actual pleasure and happiness of life is in retaining the semen and not wasting it for 2 or 3 minutes of plesaure(said by a yogi who defeated death and became immortal forever)

Last edited: Jun 24, 2020
  4. Shimaxizofavegain

Shimaxizofavegain Fapstronaut

My body releases a tiny amount of sperm after/during toilet time, noticed white stuff coming out, it doesn't feel like finishing at all and it's normal. 100% isolating your sperm in your balls is unhealthy, body knows best, still SR works wonders, peace

5. Your rules are on point !
    I can relate !

MONSTER MONK likes this.
  6. Yes .

thinking_differently likes this.
  7. CoolRandomDesiDude

CoolRandomDesiDude Fapstronaut

I don't think you specifically understand the context of the semen retention practices in Hinduism, especially when the scripts were written. It is mentioned mainly in the connotation of controlling the desires and not wasting away useful energy in that process. This is especially applicable to this Kali Yuga we live in currently where all you see around you is lust embedded within material desire. You must also understand that beliefs like Hinduism and Buddhism are dharmas, or codes of life, not religions. What is said in the scriptures is not an upright absolute doctrine. Not everything said is followed to the absolute core by everyone and allows for some flexibility of interpretation. The vast majority of Hindus don't subscribe to the policy of drinking cow urine even though it is suggested. Similarly, the semen retention practices can be adjusted for your own circumstances. If you want to stay celibate for life, sure go ahead. If you want to stay celibate until marriage, good for you. If you want to abstain to build up your libido, awesome. Nocturnal emissions are not within our control so RELAX. You have not broken your retention streak. What happens, happens. Data on nocturnal emissions has way too much outliers which you can't predict a solid trend with because everyone is too different when it comes to this matter.

hadenuf and Ahiphena like this.
  8. MONSTER MONK

MONSTER MONK Fapstronaut

My Journal
    Oh boy its about time for an update!

9th on Day 169
    10th on Day 183 (only realised this one had happened when i noticed the stains on my trousers)
    triggers were high before this one, yet no wet dream per se.
    as is the case, no energy losses.no change of mood.

9. thinking_differently

thinking_differently Fapstronaut

Yeah! Wet Dreams don’t have the slightest effect, physically or mentally.
    Even when I wake up after a wet dream, I do not feel tired or Beaten up: the way I do after MOing: “Forceful Ejaculation”.

That’s really interesting.
    Physically, The same thing is occurring. Is it?

I would like to know other people’s observations about:
    On having a wet dream, the erection hardly occurs? It’s not fully erect, yeah?

hadenuf and MONSTER MONK like this.
  10. FutureKing

FutureKing Fapstronaut

Never had a wet dream crew checking in.

Leader of ME and MONSTER MONK like this.
  11. MONSTER MONK

MONSTER MONK Fapstronaut

My Journal
    Wouldn't know unless someone keeps a check on u or sumthing.
    Don't remember anyways hah

12. My longest streak is 22 days, never had a wet dream in my life. I've pissed out cum though.

MONSTER MONK likes this.
  13. Ahiphena

Ahiphena Fapstronaut

Actually you're spreading some inaccuracies here. The idea that cow urine is some kind of miracle cure is a modern invention, created by people that exploit the common person's limited knowledge of the role cow urine has in ritual. Cow urine is believed to be a spiritually pure substance (read up on the role of cows in "hinduism" if you actually care) and was commonly used for ritual purification in some traditions. It was also used as a base for some traditional "medicines", however it was the spiritual benefits, not medical that inspired people to use it for that. In the ayurvedic tradition, spiritual problems and physical problems were not seen as opposed, so it was essentially a way to treat both, by using cow urine as a base and mixing it with actual medical herbs. Regardless of if you believe in that stuff or not (I don't), don't misrepresent it. These days, it is often sold as a miracle cure but that has little or no basis in any of the texts establishing the "hindu" tradition.
    Besides, why wouldn't I be pleased? If a bunch of people in India want to drink cow urine, that isn't a problem for me, nor is it a mark against any other teachings they might have. People can be correct about some things and wrong about others. While we're on the subject, Hinduism and Buddhism are far from the only traditions to share that belief.

I don't know enough about semen retention to argue if it actually has any spiritual benefits, but if this is the standard of your arguments, its a little hard to trust you.

hadenuf and ShowProof like this.
  14. MONSTER MONK

MONSTER MONK Fapstronaut

My Journal
    I did write it under the heading of spiritual perspective.
    Who's to say the present people don't do it for spiritual reasons and seek to derive benefits from it. The simple fact remains that both these ideas are better left in the past. The point was that unless you're a practitioner of the said belief system, there's no need to take their semen retention fairytales as proof

iluvfreedom likes this.
  15. konpap_

konpap_ Fapstronaut

Hello my friend. From my personal expirience, i suggest you to sleep completly nude. I aslo ''suffer'' from wet dreams. When i started sleeping without clothes( because of the tempreature, not consciously to ''fight'' wet dreams), they almost stopped. Im on day 22 since my last ejaculation and i had only one wet dream, which btw may have been caused because i ate a croissant 2-2,5 hours before. I dont use to count the days between my wet dreams to be honest, but i think that the 19 days period( the period between my last ejaculation and the last wet dream) is much longer than the previous. So i highly reccommend you to sleep with no clothes. If you do it, let me know if it works for you. Stay stong brother.

16. MONSTER MONK

MONSTER MONK Fapstronaut

My Journal
    Interesting. I usually sleep shirtless due to the heat.
    I dunno about totally nude, would just make me more uncomfortable. Eating before bed definitely contributes. I think because a full stomach lowers the pelvic floor. Just a theory

17. konpap_

konpap_ Fapstronaut

Ιf it negatively affects your sleep, dont try it. Besides, in my opinion wet dreams should not be characterized as relapse because you dont consciously force your body to ejaculate. But if the number of your wet dreams mentally affects you and the ''quality'' of your sleep remains the same, its worth to make a try.

18. ShowProof

ShowProof Fapstronaut

Its because the full stomach affects mind. The food you eat now will influence your mental state for a couple hours at least. But this is Asian bullshit according to you which is racist beyond exclamation.

19. thinking_differently

thinking_differently Fapstronaut

Have not enough studies been done on Wet Dreams?
    I can’t seem to find any such research. Perhaps I don’t know where to look.

But I do have an experience that eating HEAVY or eating OUTSIDE does increase chances of having a WD.

MONSTER MONK likes this.
  20. On my last streak, I just knew when it will come . So it was just an accumulation thing .

Day 32-36 I was sure it would come and it did .