1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE DUELS OF NOFAP: NO PMO TOURNAMENT | OPEN FOR ALL

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by HiddenWarrior, Apr 2, 2019.

Have you beaten your record or improved your average noPMO since joining this?

1. Yes

281 vote(s)
    75.7%
  2. No

90 vote(s)
    24.3%
  1. I thought it was a really good game tbh, pogba looked class but fernandes on another level too. Only can improve now.

fg4795 and cr7da8055 like this.
  2. My goal is to strive for perfection and if I make a mistake, not to think negatively but positively on how to improve and do better.

fg4795 and cr7da8055 like this.
  3. Turtleboi

Turtleboi Fapstronaut

@cr7da8055 sorry for the late report, but I already lost this two days ago with a double relapse. I have no idea what got me, but then I got reddish pee(Turns out it was the dragon fruit I ate earlier, but then me didn't know that) and I got scared shitless. Turns out that being scared shitless is a really good motivator to go right back into the journey. I'll be back very soon guys

4. cr7da8055

cr7da8055 Fapstronaut

True! We need champions league football for the next year!

fg4795 likes this.
  5. cr7da8055

cr7da8055 Fapstronaut

I understand. I’m hoping to see you back soon! Good luck and take care!

Alex_Al and fg4795 like this.
  6. cr7da8055

cr7da8055 Fapstronaut

I like that attitude

Alex_Al and fg4795 like this.
  7. MixerAwersome

MixerAwersome Fapstronaut

We are addicted to our thoughts. We cannot change anything if we cannot change our thinking.

Alex_Al, fg4795 and cr7da8055 like this.
  8. I just relapsed again 5 minutes ago. I used to not binge but I've been doing that lately so I'm going to make sure I don't this time.

fg4795, Alex_Al and Leader of ME like this.
  9. I still think there is some evil forces so a lot of the warriors here fall together on the same day basically but we have to be stronger and work on ourselves, mend our ways and promote good and forbid evils everywhere to be better.

Go again warriors @Turtleboi, @cr7da8055, @bellator de Christi .
    You will be put in new duels tomorrow inshaAllah.

10. I am really disappointed .
    No one came here to search help from his support and many fail .
    We help each other .

11. MixerAwersome

yeah, Everyone should come here and post whatever they are thinking while having urges and seek help.

12. Alex_Al

Alex_Al Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Guys, what's up? I m reading a lot of fails... Remember that every day takes us away from this destructive habit, even if it is a day of fall. As long as we don't despair, don't give up the fight and start again. And if we feel bad, and if we feel that we do not have the strength to continue or that we cannot trust ourselves, then trust those who fought the same struggle and with these thoughts came to freedom. This is the road and it is not paved with flowers but as much as it does not seem to him, it leads to victory. Be happy even when you fall. Cause that's also a step closer to our target. Cause that means you are a fighter!

13. My friend is very wise, guess I will use this moment to do my weekly checking ;)
    Anyway I do agree with both alex and beast, as long we are here, we can make it. As long we require it, we can get help.
    The addiction is "ours" but the solution can be shared ;).
    keep strong fighters. Good times always await the ones who don't give up

14. Truth brother, we got each others backs in this war.

The new duels will be:

@Turtleboi VS @cr7da8055 VS @bellator de Christi
    @dineshwetwo VS @Mahz --

Good luck, remember we will all strive to change this world. In your daily lives do goodness and protect each other from evil, we can do better than we are now.

15. No matter how many times, pick yourself up and fight because the war is not finished until we all win, never leaving a man behind

16. Turtleboi

Turtleboi Fapstronaut

@cr7da8055 @bellator de Christi Checking in for the day. Today is decent, I spent quite some time working on an assignment and felt content for it. Now I just need to finish everything else before I'm done for the day.

17. cr7da8055

cr7da8055 Fapstronaut

18. MixerAwersome

I'm getting thoughts to check adult literature, sexual personal secret stories of users on reddit. Got to divert my mind.

19. MixerAwersome

why nobody is here to talk to? why nobody replied to my previous message?
    Is this our brotherhood?

20. I am here tell me.