1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

What your Avatar means to you, or why you chose it.

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Farzium, Jun 14, 2020.

1. angelpart

angelpart Fapstronaut

An egg because I like to believe that there is more than life on earth, I like to think that one day I'll hatch and become something else.
    The peace sign because I always try to resolve the conflicts around me.

2. Farzium

Farzium Fapstronaut

I like this one.

....... and Deleted Account like this.
  3. Zapy97

Zapy97 Fapstronaut

*smashes it on floor*
    ANOTHER!

Axesteel and ....... like this.
  4. Thomku

Thomku Fapstronaut

my avatar shows goku fused with a train gone super saiyan

Deleted Account, Zapy97 and ....... like this.
  5. This is art @Farzium !

GottaBFree, Farzium and ....... like this.
  6. Farzium

Farzium Fapstronaut

Thank you! I can definitely relate to your username as I feel we all have a "Long way to go" in life. Especially when it comes to doing NoFap. I wish you the best in your NoFap journey and life in general!

7. You got it right @Farzium :) Thanks for the wishes! I wish you too :)

....... likes this.
  8. Tuinuane

Tuinuane Fapstronaut

Mine is spiritual. My peace, priority is only there and not on pmo.

....... likes this.
  9. Well uhhhhhhhhh, i just liked the meme and the cat in it, so yeah, that's why i put it xD

10. Mine represents freedom, living life to the full and being daring enough to try. Plus I just recently got back into riding which brought me so much joy growing up

11. Daxos

Daxos Fapstronaut

You just made my day haha

FX-05, Axesteel and ....... like this.
  12. Daxos

Daxos Fapstronaut

Mine represents Yuri Boyka of the Undisputed movies. He is my idol and I want to become a champion like him. Boyka does not care about superficial things. He has a clear goal: to be the most complete fighter in the world. And he never backs down. Nothing breaks him (pun for whoever knows what happened to him in the second movie). Boyka is not afraid to be alone and he accepts his reality. He lives a simple live and doesn't need much.

13. Farzium

Farzium Fapstronaut

Was kinda expecting something deep xd. That meme is pretty great though. Definitely a funny Avatar you have.

....... likes this.
  14. WildPig13

WildPig13 Fapstronaut

I'm a diehard Hot Wheels collector and that's my favourite casting ever, simple called the "Toyota Off-Road Truck". Even today as a grown man, whenever I take a look at it I can't help but fantazise about it bouncing around the dunes of an unnamed desert while going faster than hell :v and that's also how I kind of feel myself: wandering through a desert, expecting to make it to the other side where maybe I can find me a vast, fertile contryside I can lay around, worriless after leaving the pain behind...

15. thinking_differently

thinking_differently Fapstronaut

“Take the world from a different point of view”
    My Profile Pic is my Inspiration In Physics and Life:
    The vivacious, Notorious, Stylish Versatile Physicist: Richard Feynman.
    Looking at this pic puts a smile on my face:it’s like he’s got some mischief on his mind, and he can’t wait to play the fool(That’s so much me ;) lmfao)

LongWayToGo and ....... like this.
  16. i don't remember when i took it but it's supposed to represent dawn.. it's also my current home
    sometimes i worry what if someone recognizes... lol

17. Farzium

Farzium Fapstronaut

That is very cool. Hot wheels was all I played with as a kid and I remember making tracks all around my house. Definitely a cool thing to be interested in.

Cantspeakenglish, FX-05 and ....... like this.
  18. Farzium

Farzium Fapstronaut

Nope, I was very interested in other people's Avatars. I just added in what my Avatar means just to get the thread going. Had to contribute in some way :)

....... likes this.
  19. Mencius

Mencius Fapstronaut

Mine is of Milton Friedman. Nobel prize winner.

Look him up on YouTube. He has some amazing talks. Pure wisdom.

If you don't know him, you don't know economics.

20. The character you see in my current avatar is Killua, the suit he's wearing symbolises formality, his eyes have a unique gaze to them, and the hair? Well the hair is organized chaos - It's messy in a handsome way. Killua's personality is also pretty chill. Most of these traits are similar to mine.

....... likes this.