1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

***The Gratitude Attitude Challenge***

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by BushidoWarrior, Sep 21, 2015.

1. MrCharacter

MrCharacter Fapstronaut

1. I'm grateful for this present moment. This present moment is all there is.
    2. I'm grateful for getting into the car in time. It started to rain heavily but luckily I was in the car and didn't get wet.
    3. I'm grateful for everything in my life. I do have very low moments but it's only brief moment and that shall pass too but also I have many things going for in my life also.

2. kio_actualized

kio_actualized Fapstronaut

1. Today I'm grateful for having a nice bed to sleep
    2. Today I'm grateful for having the chance to try again
    3. Today I'm grateful for my health

3. MrCharacter

MrCharacter Fapstronaut

1. I'm grateful for this present moment. This present moment is all there is.
    2. I'm grateful for meditation. TM or transcendental meditation has given me a glimpse of self love.
    3. I'm grateful for food and water. I am so thankful that I get food and water everyday.

4. I did this before and I'm going to do it again. I'm going to post here everyday for a week, and then continue posting daily for two weeks and so on.

Day 1/7

I am grateful for:
    1. The friends I made in college. I just graduated last week and I reflected on my time here and remembered all the wonderful people I met. I'm not in touch with some of them, but I hope they're doing well.
    2. My family for the support I had during college. I couldn't have been in this position without them.
    3. The free time that I have now. I'm pretty much on vacation until September, so I now have time to focus on things I've been putting off for a while.

5. Day 2/7

I am grateful for:
    1. The protesters who are highlighting how serious police brutality is.
    2. People who actually followed social distancing protocols to help mitigate the impact of the coronavirus.
    3. My therapist, who's been on my side for the past 18 months. I'm going to have my last session with him soon, which I feel is going to be highly emotional for me.

6. Day 3/7

I am grateful for:
    1. Dating apps. As controversial as they are, I think it's a good place to build a foundation of getting into the habit of texting with women.
    2. My friends, who I can thankfully see everyday.
    3. My father, who cares for me more than anyone else in the world.

7. 1. I'm grateful for this website, and this challenge, and the other challenges I'm involved in, and the people who have created each of these.
    2. I'm grateful for my job.
    3. I'm grateful that I'm still young, in the grand scheme of things.

8. Day 4/7

I am grateful for:
    1. My morning breakfast of oatmeal and a protein cookie. It's very nourishing and also satisfies my sweet tooth.
    2. FIFA 19. I love playing this game to pass time.
    3. Music. I love having it play in the background. It makes even the most mundane tasks seem interesting.

WanderTruth likes this.
  9. Day 5/7

I am grateful for:
    1. My friends who I've been able to spend time with during the quarantine. They recently bought me another birthday gift which was so thoughtful. I love it!
    2. TV shows, for keeping me entertained at this time.
    3. My manager, who is actively working to make sure that I keep my full time job offer.

Slider8 and WanderTruth like this.
  10. LtWorf

LtWorf Fapstronaut

Day 1
    1. I'm grateful for having a roof over my head
    2. I'm grateful I have a good job that pays me well
    3. I'm grateful that I can afford to buy most things that I would ever need.

Slider8 and WanderTruth like this.
  11. Day 6/7

I am grateful for:
    1. My fellow Indians. I have a bit of internalized shame around being brown, but I'm starting to accept it and become more supportive of my fellow Indian brothers and sisters.
    2. Lenny and Larry protein cookies. They are so delicious and satisfy my sweet tooth daily.
    3. My new keyboard I just bought. It feels nice to have a keyboard in which all the keys actually work properly.

Slider8, WanderTruth and LtWorf like this.
  12. WanderTruth

WanderTruth Fapstronaut

Day 1/7:
    1. I have a life to waste lol. I know it's precious, so i have to appreciate it now
    2. I am kind of smart (but PMO makes me stupid)
    3. Well i need to eat so grateful for food

Slider8 likes this.
  13. WanderTruth

WanderTruth Fapstronaut

1/30
    1. For my parents
    2. For electricity :v
    3. For nofap, where i can come back and start it again

Slider8 likes this.
  14. WanderTruth

WanderTruth Fapstronaut

1. For youtube workout videos
    2. For the motorcycle i have
    3. For the study website i am using

Slider8 likes this.
  15. Unhommebinsoft

Unhommebinsoft Fapstronaut

I accept the challenge! Sounds like a nice one!

1. I am grateful for the support of my family and friends
    2. I am grateful for the connexions i'm making everyday with people
    3. I am grateful about the courage I can manifest during tough times

Slider8 likes this.
  16. 1. I am grateful [to a higher power] that today I did some quality writing & reflection.
    2. I am grateful [to a higher power] that today I read and endeavoured to internalize part of the Bhagavad Gita.
    3. I am grateful [to a higher power] that me and my wife are in a good place right now.
    All of these things are only possible because of this God-given gift of free-will that allows to direct our actions and the God-given gift of human conscience that allows us to recognize the Good in life. Therefore I am also grateful for these things.

Slider8 likes this.
  17. Mirach

Mirach Fapstronaut

1. I am grateful for the new house that I have moved into at such a young age.
    2. I am grateful for the amazing park and neighbourhood that i am in.
    3. I am grateful for the food that I will be eating today.

Slider8 likes this.
  18. Mirach

Mirach Fapstronaut

1. I am grateful for the dinner I had with my girlfriend yesterday. It was amazing! With lamb shanks and wedges.
    2. I am grateful for the nice bike ride along the river this morning.
    3. I am grateful for the knowledge I'm learning from spirtual books.

Slider8 likes this.
  19. Mirach

Mirach Fapstronaut

I am grateful for the amazing run I had in the morning which cut across 3 different parks!

I am grateful for the insights I am learning about myself and questioning important things which will help me on my journey.

I am grateful for this forum for proving me with a platform to express my feelings, heal and help others.

Slider8 likes this.
  20. Mirach

Mirach Fapstronaut

I am grateful for being able to live with my girlfriend whilst working remotely

I am grateful for the responsibility I have which is allowing me to be an better person.

I am grateful for the positive energy my girlfriend, family and friends give me which is allowing me to heal.

Slider8 likes this.