1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

30 days finally!!!

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Libzam, Jun 18, 2020.

1. Libzam

Libzam Fapstronaut

Okay so I have officially hit 30 days for the first time in my life. I am 28yrs old and can be fapping for as long as I can remember. I have been in a sexual flatline since day 11 and I used to better myself. I am married and I have been a terrible husband and fapping played a major role in that. I remember how I would plan the days I would have my fapping sessions and just spend hours just smoking pot and fapping away. I used to get depressed but I just couldn't stop I remember praying to god crying my eyes out begging him to give me the strength to quit but I could never make it past the 7 day mark. Being on furlough whilst my missus was still working made my addiction worse and I knew I needed help. I remember purposesly arguing with my partner so I can get out the house and go to my parents just so I can fap and I remember waking up 1 morning after a night of fapping thinking what have I done I've got the most amazing wife by herself alone and upset just because I wanted to fap away and smoke weed all night. The next day I thought that is it I need to stop this is destroying my marriage and myself and I purchased the app 'site blocker' I put all the websites in that I wanted to block.

Day 1-7 ( this is where I normally relapse but I pulled through it, I had sex during this period once)
    Day 8-10 ( I cannot explain how much I wanted to fap at this stage but I somehow managed to pull through)
    Day 11-21 - sexual flatline kicked I had a few peaks by switching the site blocker off but I never fapped. I told my missus I want to do nofap for 30 days meaning no sex till July.
    Day 22- I met up with a friend so he can put a password on my site blocker so I can't take them off. He is the only 1 with the password now so I can never view those sites again.
    Day 23-30- this is where I introduced cold showers and 5k runs every morning. This is where things really changed for me. I've been so production ever since. I've changed my whole house around and even my partner has noticed I'm alot happier and less moody. She also agreed to be doing nofap for a extra 30 days as she's seen amazing changes in me.
    So I've hit the 30 day mark and feel amazing. Hopefully I come out the flatline soon I thought I was coming to the end of it but I guess not yet.
    I can't wait to see where I am on day 60. Things are looking great for me again :)
    Thank you nofap community.

2. Congrats for the 30 days! All the best.

Libzam and Entomorph like this.
  3. Goodjob.Keep going.

4. Cefuroxime

Cefuroxime Fapstronaut

Congrat bro, all the best

5. Mind Revolution

Mind Revolution New Fapstronaut

Congrats! I am coming on my 30 days soon but still in flatline. It's OK though, I am embracing it.

Srisurya, Libzam and Entomorph like this.
  6. Libzam

Libzam Fapstronaut

Haha we must embrace the flatline. This is the easy part tbh. Doing nofap when on the flatline. We have a life time to go

Gef.71 and Entomorph like this.
  7. Entomorph

Entomorph Fapstronaut

Congratulations that was inspiring to read :) keep going ,.

Libzam likes this.
  8. Walk_it_out

Walk_it_out Fapstronaut

Awesome man keep it going

Entomorph and Libzam like this.
  9. Walk_it_out

Walk_it_out Fapstronaut

Awesome man keep it going

10. This is great, keep it going! :emoji_clap:

11. Josphat

Josphat Fapstronaut

Congrats, a well fought battle deserves the victory.

Entomorph and Libzam like this.
  12. Libzam

Libzam Fapstronaut

Thank you. Means a lot. There's still a long way to go

Entomorph likes this.
  13. champion_321

champion_321 Fapstronaut

You dido it, congrats man, believe you will get to day 60 and even out of the rabbit hole forever

Entomorph likes this.