1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

What your Avatar means to you, or why you chose it.

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Farzium, Jun 14, 2020.

1. Ashen One

Ashen One Fapstronaut

My avatar is the shinobi God who trained Rikudou Sennin and all the uchiha clan.
    7f545b61ca4d6320e2ec8ae712792e82650ad552_00.gif 75a3b0b973f430e37ced5cb5aa826b337849cc2ar1-224-130_hq.gif d3b4wbr-c186fa07-a514-4fc2-98c5-4010452d330e.gif

Daryn and thinking_differently like this.
  2. RogerFM

RogerFM Fapstronaut

Mine represents uncommitment, since I'm as of yet undecided whether I should start the challenge, although, some answers here, might be changing that for a positive. I mean, I could try at least for a week, see if I'll feel anything good or bad. If I decided to start the challenge, I'll change the profile for something better.

3. Farzium

Farzium Fapstronaut

Wow, he was a very intelligent man. Definitely deserved the nobel prize award. Cool avatar you have.

....... likes this.
  4. GottaBFree

GottaBFree Fapstronaut

Cool thread.

there is nothing obscure about my avatar and user name. I’ve wanted to be free of PM since I started as an early teen.

I’m not positive I’ll ever get there but I’m never going to stop trying. I look forward to breaking the chains I feel bind me some day.

In the mean time I’m doing the best I can to be productive, loving, and living the good life.

5. Farzium

Farzium Fapstronaut

Pretty cool meaning behind your Avatar. I think we are all trying to "break the chains' that bind us with pmo.

6. Cantspeakenglish

Cantspeakenglish Fapstronaut

7. PerseveranceToday

PerseveranceToday Fapstronaut

Mine acts like a visual streak counter. Every straight week or so I get clean I upgrade it from dirt all the way to (I'm planning) an oak tree.

8. Protagonist

Protagonist Fapstronaut

It's one of my favourite characters in my avatar.
    It's about how I live my life contrary to how I really want to live, makes me feel like my whole world is upside down and I feel so lost. Doing things I hate and avoiding the things I want to do.

9. Farzium

Farzium Fapstronaut

This one is great Xd.

PerseveranceToday and ....... like this.
  10. Farzium

Farzium Fapstronaut

Wow that is very cool. A cool way to track your progress.

PerseveranceToday and ....... like this.
  11. IGY

IGY Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

I love owls! <3

Mauritius, Axesteel, fg4795 and 5 others like this.
  12. RogerFM

RogerFM Fapstronaut

Mine reads " Died for a new beginning" it honors the sacrifice of my older self, so I can work towards becoming something new.

13. Final read through this thread and found it very interesting and encouraging. Thanks everyone for sharing.

Mine: I think watching jellyfish at aquariums is relaxing and I like things that are relaxing. If I change my picture I’ll choose something else I find relaxing.

LongWayToGo, GottaBFree and ....... like this.
  14. Ashen One

Ashen One Fapstronaut

Ramen is everything.

....... likes this.
  15. iLoveRain

iLoveRain Fapstronaut

My avatar represents what I love a lot : rain ,walking in the rain .Hell even my username says it :D

Deleted Account and ....... like this.
  16. RogerFM

RogerFM Fapstronaut

That is true though.

17. Purity Power

Purity Power Fapstronaut

the amazing exponential benefits of staying sexually PURE I personally experienced

18. The monk sitting on a banana eating a banana is a symbol of simplicity. I see a bit of my own personality in this image. He looks so at peace.

19. Tex Willer, an Italian comics, because it was an important part of my young age.

Axesteel, Deleted Account and ....... like this.