1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE SUPER SAIYAN CHALLENGE! What is your Power Level?! (RANKS ARE BACK, GET YOURS NOW!

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Deleted Account, Mar 11, 2019.

Do you have what it takes to become a Super Saiyan?

1. I don't know yet, i'm gonna start training now!

25.1%
  2. Yes, but it will be hard.

25.5%
  3. Not only Super Saiyan, but i can go even beyond. AAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!

47.1%
  4. I can only reach the level of an Elite Warrior, nothing more than that.

0.7%
  5. I can't even beat Yajirobe, i'm a failure. ;(

1.6%
  1. Copy it from the front page of this challenge, and then paste it into the 'signature' section of your profile.

---

Day 44.

palindromo and Deleted Account like this.
  2. I've done the same but it is not like yours.

3. MJ Warrior 93

MJ Warrior 93 Fapstronaut

4. thinking_differently

thinking_differently Fapstronaut

I’m a pro boy! ;) Takes time..
    Lol I’m kidding..
    Play around a bit, format it, you’ll get it.

5. Sure. Like relearning everything I've taught myself over the years of pmo. She cancelled anyway. Had to work. :emoji_shrug: (didn't have a male version)

6. rockstarpsr

rockstarpsr Fapstronaut

7. palindromo

palindromo Fapstronaut

Really good decision . We can't have sex with girls that are not worthy enough.
    It should be the best expression of love, not a sport.
    you should never play downward for loneliness

8. AlphaAlone

AlphaAlone Fapstronaut

9. mult1

mult1 Fapstronaut

10. 2 days down, let's go. Have a good week guys.

11. Gurdev Thakur

Gurdev Thakur Fapstronaut

it's 11pm of day 1 and luckily no urges came today ... feeling happy cuz i did meditation today in morning and will also do in night '''
    from tommorrow i am strictly follow the daily routine and will not waste any of my time here and there '''
    also i am going to learn a new language,, latin as it will help in my studies as most of the terms in the biology has came from the latin language
    tysm ;; if you wanna give any suggestion to me then feel free to give that

12. dineshwetwo

dineshwetwo Fapstronaut

13. vickyksr

vickyksr Fapstronaut

14. Shah G

Shah G Fapstronaut

Day 12.....guys now I seem to be getting into something worse......as the urges increased......my fantasies also increased.....and they were not just normal fantasies....but when I went out for walk , I would see attractive women , and I got highly triggered if I would see anything related to my strange fetish near them....I fantasize for a short time and I would imagine if the influence of fetish (that I use to see on internet prior to starting this streak) would happen right on spot....Luckily I managed to tell myself that I would regret it if i continue....so I stopped and even better , I did NOT search it on net like I used to (in the past) and that seems to be a small one victory.. Another small but positive thing I noticed was that my attraction to normal women without fantasies or fetish is getting better , but the problem is that erection seems stronger and long lasting if I fantasize about my fetish especially after viewing real life women....therefore the slight feeling of PIED keeps coming and going even if I control myself.......

15. PurpleFaith14

PurpleFaith14 Fapstronaut

16. PurpleFaith14

PurpleFaith14 Fapstronaut

My longest streak was 220 days. Trying to break that streak. Day 1 is today. So far soo good.

17. I'm starting to feel something!
    [​IMG]
    Could a new evolution be on the rise?!