1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Restarting my journey!!

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Calvinklein, Jun 23, 2020.

1. Calvinklein

Calvinklein Fapstronaut

Hey guys!! How have you all been? Its been more than a year since i last logged in here. No surprises its been a rough year or two. I have restarted my clock and back at it. But this time i have different aims with more focus on self improvement.

I finished my graduation which was rather easy and since then its been about 2 years and i have not done anything. I have bag loads of excuses ready to go. All day i lay in my bed and do useless crap on my phone and if anybody questions my choices i have excuse ready at my lips (best one being i am studying for postgraduation entrance examination). Fast forward to now and i am running out of excuses as 2 years is more than enough to complete the courses. But now its different. Now i dont even care about giving excuses. I just ignore them. Thinking about it yesterday i really feel ashamed of myself. I am disgusted. I have tried to restart a few times but have hardly been able to keep myself deciplined for a day or two.
    At last i have come here. This was the main place which motivated me before when i reached 90 days nofap. So hope i can get a habit going soon.

I havent really thought of a routein yet. For now studying few hours in morning and evening and exercise at the noon is probably my first plan. Hope its gonna be alright.

2. Calvinklein

Calvinklein Fapstronaut

Day 1:
    It was a slow start to the day. Didnt wake up particularly early. Studied for a few minutes. Hardest part is ignoring phone. Just have the urge to lay down and surf youtube.
    Studied for a few hours in the day so it was great. Just did light exercise for start too. Now its 9:20pm and i am planning to not use my phone, instead read a book (The power of Now). So thats all for the day. Goodnight everyone.

3. Calvinklein

Calvinklein Fapstronaut

Day 2 and 3 were not so good. Woke up earlier and studied for a few hours but the rest of the day and night went by unproductive. Didnt workout too.

Day 4: was alright i guess. Better productivity than the past two days but still kinda underperforming by a lot. Didnt work out again. And no night time book reading since the first day. Got a lot to improve on. One thing that distracting me is all the events happening in the USA. It shouldnt effect me at all this far but the twitter comment war between the two sides is rather fun to watch. Lol and its distracting.
    On to day 5 now. Hope it works out fine.