1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

NEW NOFAP

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by ush, Jun 23, 2020.

1. ush

ush Fapstronaut

hi , i want to stop negativity, depression, anxiety ..
    i found the error is with me!
    and today I found the solution too...!!
    *** NoFap**
    Going to start my PMO challenge from today!

thankyou NoFap community!

2. Hi ush! Welcome to nofap! I wish you good spirits and strength. It will be challenging but you must fight through it. You can do it. Good luck and best wishes brother!

One Eyed Owl and ush like this.
  3. Cefuroxime

Cefuroxime Fapstronaut

Good luck bro. Im also new to this community. Try to share you achievements here. It really helps. We fight this together. Check in day 8 today.

ush likes this.
  4. Boomer193

Boomer193 Fapstronaut

Hello! Welcome to the community, we're glad you're here! If you don't mind, I have some quick tips for you. In order to meet your goals, it may be helpful to find an accountability partner (someone who supports your goals and who you support in turn). With an accountability partner, you have someone who is there to monitor your progress and give you advice and encouragement when you need it. There is a forum on this website for that purpose, and it's been incredibly helpful for me. I also wear rubber bands on my wrist like a bracelet, that way whenever bad/intrusive thoughts pop into my head, I can snap the rubber bands, and the pain helps me focus back on reality, not fantasy. Other than that, I just want to say that the only way you can fail this is if you give up. So long as you keep trying, and not quitting when things don't go well, you will succeed one day. Hold on to hope! You are capable of so much more than you might think.

5. ush

ush Fapstronaut

thankyou boomer!!!!! your feedback encourage me !!! If you could help me with this challenge by sharing tips .. highly appreciated !!!!!

6. ush

ush Fapstronaut

thankyouuuuu ur words really encourage me!!!!!!!!