1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

This girl

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Pyramid, Mar 1, 2015.

1. TheEjaculator23

TheEjaculator23 Fapstronaut

Man... Awesome post. This should be in a success story!

2. thedaring9

thedaring9 Fapstronaut

Despite using the f words, its all good to emphasise.

Discipline, not motivation. Thank you for pointing that out. In fact, Im sticking that word somewhere to see it every day =)

3. IGY

IGY Guest

Why does it have to be one or the other Pyramid? Motivation and discipline are not mutually exclusive. Neither does motivation "come to you".

Elduderino and Dizzy Lotus like this.
  4. nofap3505

nofap3505 New Fapstronaut

5. Dan McKnight

Dan McKnight Fapstronaut

Great post my friend. I too find that the times when i'm actively in recovery that I begin to have a new relationship with myself and I have an greater attuned, disciplined manner of living MY life.
    You have articulated well the changes in the way we relate to others. I look forward to reading more of your insights and progress.

Spark5 likes this.
  6. Dizzy Lotus

Dizzy Lotus Fapstronaut

I really liked most of your post, but can't relate with the last part. I've tried to force myself to do things for a really long time, but it only brought me deeper into depression and it did bad to other people as well.
    But oh well, the trueness of your post probably just differs from person to person. For some people it might work, for some people it might make it worse.

Elduderino likes this.
  7. pickycat

pickycat Guest

Heck, to the, yea.
    Truth man. Discipline is very important

8. revital

revital Fapstronaut

Love it! Every word of it. :)

9. Musta

Musta Fapstronaut

There are so many awesome things here. Great thread and big comments, thanks to all ...

Last edited: Jun 23, 2015
    Elduderino likes this.
  10. MightyKC

MightyKC Fapstronaut

I just printed out the "Fuck motivation" part and taped it to the cabinet over my monitor where I'll see it.

Ok, now I'm getting back to work because the only reason I came back on NoFap right now is because I'm procrastinating.

Good Show, Sir!

11. Many

Many Fapstronaut

That's what I want, "to connect with people on a higher motherfucking level".
    You rock.

12. Adam33

Adam33 Fapstronaut

Fantastic man.
    Truly fantastic.

13. KaiserKhan786

KaiserKhan786 Fapstronaut

14. Jeremiah Oakley

Jeremiah Oakley Fapstronaut

This right here man.... This is the truth.

15. lifeistooshort

lifeistooshort Fapstronaut

this was a refreshing reminder! thanks so much for sharing!

16. Hoshea

Hoshea Fapstronaut

Thanks for posting all of this, Man.

17. male1221

male1221 Fapstronaut

Your post clearly reflects your new found self and success. And love the way you've put it here, I am clearly influenced by it. Have been addicted to PMO for years and today is my 4th day of NoFap (and the longest I have abstained). I can clearly visualise what you mean when you write what you have, and the complete change in your mind set. Its possible for everyone to achieve it, but the key is that...we all have to go through that journey ourselves

18. Ramausse

Ramausse Fapstronaut

It was the best post I have read here. Shit I really know what I want and I'll make it real ! I will keep your message in my mobile phone, like this, when I'll feel far from my goals I'll read your text and take the slap I need. Thank you

19. Mr_Annon

Mr_Annon Fapstronaut

Congrats! Thanks for sharing can't wait till I get to that day when I BEAT the addiction, I will no matter what!