1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[90-CHALLENGE] THE NINETY DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Oct 27, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Timothy_James

Timothy_James Fapstronaut

2. Greetings all. Joining this thread. I will start tomorrow, if that's allowed? :emoji_thinking: as already watched p this morning before finding this site.
    Here we go :emoji_fist:

MLxg, Bobske, Deleted Account and 4 others like this.
  3. nice one! I gave up drinking in my 20's. The idea of loosing control of my self again like that isn't nice. besides the hangovers!

4. Hi there,

I’m new, but reading your post, sounds like you need to re-set your counter as you O’d and its a no PMO challenge.

Back on the horse!

5. Starman123

Starman123 Fapstronaut

6. Starman123

Starman123 Fapstronaut

@Chocolate_Homunculus Welcome to the forum!

7. Day 0/90
    Total clean days -21
    Total PMO - 9
    Total P - 1
    Total hours remaining - 2153

I am feeling embarrassed of myself for being a loud mouth and saying that I won't do PMO again. It's 6 months now that I promised myself that I will complete it. But still I am at day 0 again. So I won't make any promises until I get to 10 days.

8. Good luck, brother :emoji_thumbsup:

9. dineshwetwo

dineshwetwo Fapstronaut

10. thedeskman43

thedeskman43 Fapstronaut

11. JustForTodayz

JustForTodayz Fapstronaut

12. Robsoon

Robsoon Fapstronaut

Are you planing to overcome PMO by 12 steps?

Pone, Deleted Account and georgebou7 like this.
  13. Gurdev Thakur

Gurdev Thakur Fapstronaut

today was my day 5 and this was a really bad day as last night i slept late and today i also woke up very late
    i did 10 min meditation and then tried to concentrate on my studies but i was unable to study and was feeling very lazy and i procrastinated for 2 hours by surfing on youtube ... it was really bad of me and the whole day i felt very sleep and despite of sleeping well last night i also slept for 2 hours in evening as i was unable to study ;;; then i woke up and and took online classes but was feeling very low as i had wasted the whole day so i am now very serious about tomorrow and whatever i left or missed today , i will complete it in 2 days ;;;; i also meditated in night for hardly 9 minutes and started writing this journal ;;;;tomorrow i want me to wake up on time and do everything what is necessary and i the time of relax , i will complete my backlogs of today ;;; so preparing for day 6 [ very imp] this time i will not fall in the traps of pmo of will complete my 14 day challenge so lots of courage to me;;; bye guys tysm for reading this and if u wanna give any suggestion to me then most welcome

MLxg, Puretim, Starman123 and 5 others like this.
  14. Tomas20

Tomas20 Fapstronaut

15. hermitthefrog

hermitthefrog Fapstronaut

16. discovery

discovery Fapstronaut

Day 69 of 90 complete! (No P)

17. discovery

discovery Fapstronaut

Day 66 of 90 complete!

18. thefishman

thefishman Fapstronaut

Had the worst relapse the last week that I have had in my few years doing this challenge. I was doing so well at the beginning of the quarantine but totally feel like I reset my brain after years of getting better. I'm disappointed in myself but I feel determined to get back on track. On day 1

19. AdvancingEachMoment

AdvancingEachMoment Fapstronaut

2/90
    Big life changes about to be implemented, good and beautiful things are coming too me, where i will be at end of this 90 days?
    Today have terminated current appartment contract, which mean i will have to leave by 31.10
    However i have still to develop concrete idea, of what i am about to do in life LOL