1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

The Lord of the Rings Challenge

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by RiseToGreatness, Sep 22, 2019.

Should the Thread Title be extended?

Poll closed Jun 21, 2020.
  1. No, leave like that: "The Lord of the Rings Challenge"

18 vote(s)
    54.5%
  2. Yes. "The Lord of the Rings Challenge: The Fellowship of Nofap"

15 vote(s)
    45.5%
  3. Yes. "The Lord of the Rings Challenge: Rising Fellowship of Eärendil"

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Yes. "The Lord of the Rings Challenge: The Journey to Mount Doom"

5 vote(s)
    15.2%
  5. Yes. "The Lord of the Rings Challenge: The Quest of the Ring-bearer"

6 vote(s)
    18.2%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. PerseveranceToday

PerseveranceToday Fapstronaut

Day 3! Already! It's gone pretty fast.

More urges today, mostly as a result of triggers though - with only one single exception. Hey, one good thing about last streak is that it technically wasn't O free from day 4 onwards due to the wet dream... So if I can make it to day 5 it's technically the longest I've been PMO free in 2/3 months, even though wet dreams don't really count.

Also, it's great to see so many new faces. Good luck and best wishes to you all :D

2. Day 4: Got up a bit earlier than normal. Trying to work my way up to getting out of bed at 6AM everyday. Sick of getting up 10 minutes before I have to get out the door for work. I'm exhausted today, so I need to stay on guard. Urges tend to come at me when tired.

3. Cucurbito

Cucurbito Fapstronaut

4. dineshwetwo

dineshwetwo Fapstronaut

5. jaybelgium

jaybelgium Fapstronaut

Day 37 today! I have been lacking in checking up on the forum. I planned to at least spent 30 minutes every day checking up on the forum and reading about the forum. My urges increased and I was close to relapsing a couple of times these past days. After spending some time on the forum I feel better and much more motivated :D

wishing you all the best!

Last edited: Jun 25, 2020
  6. Iapetus_1234

Iapetus_1234 Fapstronaut

7. Day 33 starts today on 26 june 2020...guys i have to take my masters exam and i know it is not going to be easy to get good grades without hard work ...i am not even going to do workouts...my exams will last for 26 july 2020 and so far it will be one month...and for all this i am not going to update my progress and even not going to login into forum...that doesnt means i am quitting but i am taking a break from updating regularly ...i will come back but after 26 july....till then good bye brothers ...please dont relapse , atleast think about ur time and progress , whenever any one relapse i think that they are here just to waste their data and time and just making fun of the NoFap....please stay positive and dont relapse its my humble request...BYE

8. Julito

Julito Fapstronaut

And I fell in the P trap...
    Once a leg fails the whole table colapses. As always, I have to stick to my plan and be very careful.
    I'll make this day a very important one: the last day I did PMO.

Other times when I have relapsed in the past I felt angry with myself and I was hyped to start a new streak. This time I feel different. I feel not anger but love, not hype but determination. It's time I live the life I want to live, the life I deserve to live.

Stay strong, brothers.

Day 0

9. Julito

Julito Fapstronaut

Well, if we all could just simply decide not to relapse we wouldn't be here. We are here because we have a very bad problem and we lean on each other and on this wonderful community to improve our lifes.
    And I don't think anyone here is making fun of NoFap, on the contrary, I think we honour this community by sharing our deepest feelings that we wouldn't share anywhere else.

I just wanted to say this because your comment seemed a little bit harsh on those who are fighting against a terrible addiction.

Anyway, good luck with your exam and your streak! :)

10. Mathman1994

Mathman1994 Fapstronaut

Day 24 (Probably)

Hello, I need some advice. I was taking a shower just before coming on, and I was feeling turned on, but I resisted masturbating. However, I was washing my penis (perhaps with more pressure than was necessary), and something happened that has never happened before, I ejaculated. I don’t know if that counts as masturbation, or if any one else in their recovery has had extra sensitive genitals which led them to (if they are male in particular) ejaculate without meaning to. I know that nocturnal emissions do not count, but do daytime emissions count even if the intent was not to get off? I am not sure, and I wanted to know what you all think?

Thank you!
    Best,
    Mathman1994

11. Iapetus_1234

Iapetus_1234 Fapstronaut

i'm new here but i think it depends if the cleaning was like 1 or 2(maybe 3) seconds not, if it was something above i think it does, but it is your choice.

12. I respect ur feelings brother...and i never wanted to be harsh on anyone...but in my point of view it is only us who are going to change ourself...our change is not depend on others success and motivation...only we are our own help...make ur mind and willpower strong my best wishes with u....stay strong

13. 4ranger4

4ranger4 Fapstronaut

14. Mathman1994

Mathman1994 Fapstronaut

I am not sure, I guess I know I was not masturbating, but I may not have been as careful as I could have been and that is why I went off. I will keep my clock where it is, though I will have to be conscious of how I wash myself in the future so as to not have that happen again. Thanks!

Best,
    Mathman1994

15. Teutão

Teutão Fapstronaut

good luck on your exams and stay strong!

16. Teutão

Teutão Fapstronaut

17. LuckyMan

LuckyMan Fapstronaut

Day 43 done. Onto Day 44! Have a great day!

18. Zapy97

Zapy97 Fapstronaut

Are new joiners allowed into this challenge?
    If so I am in.

Gef.71, Teutão, Cucurbito and 7 others like this.
  19. Ciceron

Ciceron Fapstronaut

Day 10.
    Finally, my last day of work. Now in holidays I must be very careful. In my case, the leisure facilitates relapses. I'm gonna have to keep an eye, specially on what things I see from the Internet. In these days comes a border where my body remembers its adicction.

Following the ancients' wisdom: the sensitive appetites must be domain by the will, the will must obey the intelligence, and the intelligence must follow God. That's the true and natural order in the soul's man.

St. Thomas Aquinas, pray for us.

Gef.71, Teutão, LuckyMan and 7 others like this.