1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Will be the second stage of COVID????

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by JoanHodges, Jun 23, 2020.

1. JoanHodges

JoanHodges New Fapstronaut

All mass media is full of news that the second stage of covid is waiting for us in autumn. Do you agree?

Hank Pym likes this.
  2. MisterDoe

MisterDoe Fapstronaut

I don't know. At least in Lithuania, it's not likely since we get less than 10 cases per day. But again I have no experience in this matter.

3. Maybe, but zen master would say: "Let's see", so this is my opinion, but propably not correct, also I always try to but my arguments on reason, so feel free to criticize.

Coronavirus firstly is a thing with amazing military strategies, since it attacks the most weakest point always, but now it has only strong points to attack to, so it cannot attack well into these strong points(lockdowns), but once those strong points are gone, there remains some strong points(sosial distancing, masks), but overtime these will also wade away and when that happens coronavirus has many weak points to attack once more, it does not matter that your country doesn't have coronavirus, but it can wait out in Africa for example and then comeback from there, so if coronavirus is more patient in some other part of the world, then it will get loose once more, this is propably the next flu which killed many people on it's early days, but which is harmless currently.

4. Awedouble

Awedouble Fapstronaut

Agree or not I think peoples ignorance and/or denial of mental illness is a big problem. Not that most people even have a very sophisticated understanding of infectious disease, but the point is mental disease is also infectious in a way. You have a bunch of people running around traumatized and/or blaming other people, they don't realize they are essentially spreading the damage or that they themselves are psychological damaged and will do nothing about it, they just think they are "right." Makes me think of free radicals in a sense, I don't see much acting as antioxidants, socially speaking.

5. ShadyPerson

ShadyPerson Fapstronaut

Propably, but we'll be better prepared and it's to be seen wether it'll be easier or more difficult to beat the other time around.

SamsonZheng likes this.
  6. Purity Power

Purity Power Fapstronaut

This Fall in the schools, with the 5G/60 gigahertz radiations.

7. Crownyourdreams

Crownyourdreams Fapstronaut

I have agreed to this already few months ago, I was (and still I am) pretty sure that this will happen.

engelman likes this.
  8. Grandalyn

Grandalyn New Fapstronaut

Ten of the main 12 nations with the biggest number of new affirmed diseases are presently from the positions of developing economies, drove by Brazil, Russia, India, Peru and Chile. The subsequent obliteration would almost certainly turn around years, if not decades, of monetary advancement.
    Now, actually we observe very difficult situations all over the world, because of virus and the best way for people, I guess to keep to all medical rules and recommendations about self-defense, some of them you may read here, and just believe in better.

In the course of recent decades, as worldwide exchange quickened, the creating scene became quicker than rich nations, and ways of life rose as needs be. Much after the worldwide money related emergency, creating nations recouped quicker than rich ones. They were less presented to complex budgetary items and endured the downturn generally well.

Presently crafted by decades is being fixed in months. Different examinations gauge that somewhere close to 100 million and 400 million individuals will be pushed again into extraordinary neediness. In this most pivotal proportion of human advancement, we are moving in reverse — and quick.

9. I'm sure so. It seems that it's already beginning in China...

10. SamsonZheng

SamsonZheng Fapstronaut

I am in China. I am sure everything is in control at least now it is...

{ Ben } likes this.
  11. FutureKing

FutureKing Fapstronaut

I give the comparison of New York City vs Tokyo. The pandemic started with >100 points of contact from international travelers to a full blown pandemic. In Japan, mask wearing has long been socially accepted, and people are almost universally wearing masks. NYC had 581 cases today (Source: Google) vs Tokyo having 72 (Source: Google.) So what this shows is masks uniquivicably work. Because masks/mask resisting are seen as a political statement here, you will have a large portion of the population being "mask resisters" who will continue to spread Covid-19 until we achieve herd immunity or come up with a cure. A good portion of these mask resisters are also antivaxers and wouldn't take a cure or vaccine even if it had 100% effectiveness and 0 side effects. This means that most of the world will probably contain this virus, and the USA never will due to our stupidity.

Last edited: Jun 25, 2020
  12. ShadyPerson

ShadyPerson Fapstronaut

Well, yes, but actually no. For the record I'm not saying that masks don't work, but this argument doesn't really stand it's ground, because correllation doesn't automatically mean that there's causation. There could be other factors at play.

13. davisan

davisan New Fapstronaut

I want to hope that this covid situation will end soon, but who knows.

14. Take care!

15. SamsonZheng

SamsonZheng Fapstronaut

I will. You too!

16. Followed by armageddon, and then the rapture, of course

17. New Focus

New Focus Fapstronaut

I deleted my post because I am sure I would get backlash with my views.

Just know the same news outlet that got you to buy up all the TP will be the same news outlet that will get you to panic again.

Last edited: Jun 28, 2020