1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[90-CHALLENGE] THE NINETY DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Oct 27, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. What's the old saying? The Devil finds work for idle hands. It's so true!

2. james0422

james0422 Fapstronaut

Day 65 starts doing kegel exercises and feels great!

3. Starman123

Starman123 Fapstronaut

4. Gurdev Thakur

Gurdev Thakur Fapstronaut

how can i get a license as whenever i try to install that a license is required and the link provided to get the license is always expired so i am unable to install that

5. Merry Terry

Merry Terry Fapstronaut

Day 7. I joined this forum 235 days ago. Of those 235 days, I was 205 days without M’ing to P.

6. Timothy_James

Timothy_James Fapstronaut

7. I'm not too sure I can help you with that one. I don't use windows and i've not used K9 for some time. It was always free up to a point (enough for my needs) and simple enough to install

I also don't remember needing a license

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 26, 2020
  8. Merry Terry

Merry Terry Fapstronaut

You are not back to you were. Especially not if you analyse what it was that caused your relapse. That's very valuable knowledge. As is the experience that you had in the last years of being away from PMO. Stay on course!

9. Starman123

Starman123 Fapstronaut

I think K9 no longer works. I had the same problem with the license key.

10. Starman123

Starman123 Fapstronaut

11. Starman123

Starman123 Fapstronaut

12. lookingtochange

lookingtochange Fapstronaut

Thanks I appreciate it! From drinking two coffees and a pop a day for a while, this week I've only had one cup of coffee all day to wean off of caffeine and so far even that's been hard. But I believe you about the changes, so I'm going to continue with this!

13. lookingtochange

lookingtochange Fapstronaut

Day 50/90. Crazy in a way I'm reaching this milestone, but I have to remember that this is just 50 days into a new lifestyle I want to have. Have cut way back on caffeine this week, and I've felt pretty lethargic as a result, but I'm sure it will get better. Other than that, things I think are going pretty well.

14. JustForTodayz

JustForTodayz Fapstronaut

15. Day 25/30 No PM (June)
    Day 518 at attempting this challenge
    Day 184 weigh training (M, W, F)
    Day 2 Jogging (Tues &Thurs)
    Day 54 No caffeine and no alcohol
    Lifestyle: reduced desserts

16. hermitthefrog

hermitthefrog Fapstronaut

17. hermitthefrog

You don't need to uninstall Edge browser to prevent relapse, in fact I would say that it is counterproductive. There will always be PMO triggers, whether it's images you stumble upon online, sexy advertisements on the sides of buildings or the women you encounter in real life..

In stead of trying to shut these triggers out completely, we need to learn how to deal with them. In fact, there is scientific evidence that being exposed to these triggers (cues) and NOT acting on them can help prevent relapse.

To give a simple example: in stead of avoiding a sexy picture online, you can choose to look at that picture for a second, close the browser window and go do some other activity like going for a walk. This way you train your brain to stop making the connection between the sexy picture and PMO; it makes a new connection with going for a walk in stead.

Of course I understand that in this phase of the reboot you want to avoid P altogether and that's probably a good idea. I am doing that too. But eventually we will need be able to deal with unexpected triggers because they cannot be avoided entirely. If we rely on shutting triggers out, we will be vulnerable to relapse when one "slips through the cracks".

18. Gurdev Thakur

Gurdev Thakur Fapstronaut

this sounds so easy but it is really hard for me as a begineer ,, i will try that when i will get some experience and when i will make some good streaks ,, tysm for the advice

19. hermitthefrog

It's not easy, that's why we are here.

20. mi143ris

mi143ris Fapstronaut

Now starting 90 days nofap challenge
    Day 0