1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Pls Help

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by IWantToBeConfident, Jun 26, 2020.

Tags:
  1. IWantToBeConfident

IWantToBeConfident New Fapstronaut

So i was in NoFap for 4 days, today the 5th day, I still was not having any new benefits and when I was in the shower it happened, it felt really good but it wasn't worth it I guess... Should I retry or what.

| Nico | and Breakthrough23 like this.
  2. Papipaul

Papipaul Fapstronaut

4 days is really not long enouh to feel any benefits pal. It's a marathon not a sprint. You fall down and you get back up. What's the alternative?

3. IWantToBeConfident

Thanks, maybe a watched to many video (a lot of people said that in 3-4 days you'll get benefits)

4. You must have a bigger goal than 4 days of NoFap. What will you do with the energy and time that you will gain from NoFap? That is the bigger question. 4 days of abstinence is nothing. When you put your blood sweat and tears fighting urges and temptations that is when you become stronger and more confident. You expected something to happen, do not expect, just fight. Fight until you slayed every last beast inside of you. Keep going and do not stop brother.

| Nico |, One Eyed Owl and Papipaul like this.
  5. IWantToBeConfident

thank you, really, you motivated me a lot.

6. B787-8

B787-8 Fapstronaut

Bro don't lose hope keep working stay motivated good things take time if have depression during nofap do meditation try to convert your sexual energy in workouts, study, helping parents and friends you feel good.✌

7. IWantToBeConfident

thanks, im working out a lot casue i need to get cut this summer, and depression isnt a problem cause this period in my life is pretty happy.

B787-8, | Nico | and Breakthrough23 like this.
  8. One Eyed Owl

One Eyed Owl Distinguished Fapstronaut

Welcome to NoFap!!!

9. | Nico |

| Nico | Distinguished Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Welcome to the community ;) all the best on your journey, if you have any questions or concerns please dont hesitate to ask us. Have a great day.

One Eyed Owl and Breakthrough23 like this.