1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Fourteen Steps Challenge

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by The Great Safecracker, Dec 15, 2019.

1. healmyself321

healmyself321 Fapstronaut

Step 2 day1,was out for a few days and relapsed really naive at like 4 am because i couldnt sleep and just felt like shit which is not very common in my case (im very positive guy), but it is what it is,deleting instagram from my phone and going stronger than ever with more restrictions,I have a lot of things to do in next weeks so Im gonna be very busy and make my streak longer with less effort,hope you are all doing well and just keep improving every day and dont let nofap be your occupation,think about other things!

thinking_differently likes this.
  2. healmyself321

Hey buddy I can see you have some issues in first few days,I had them too (was stuck at day 3 for some long time),try moving your computer into more public place like living room or even kitchen,restrict your phone and throw it into the living room next to your parents or whoever and use it just when they are next to you,and just sit down and try to realize how much damage does po*n already did to you,for me its easy I just think of how many girls I didnt bang or havnt relationship at all and how much I changed and become weirdo,from very popular and strong guy now im not even close to that but I know that I have power in my mind to accomplish anything and change myself and thats exactly what Im going to do and than come back here and help all the others in need.Stay strong and dont over think your relapse,just make sure not to get triggered the same way again and if you do get in the cold shower or just run outside or do whatever makes you get rid of the urges.
    Sorry for this long reply,but just trying to give some useful advice,stay strong!

3. Crap! Relapsed just before hitting the milestone. That means back to 0/3.

4. 3/13

That's well said.

5. healmyself321

Step 2 day 1,those few days are gonna be easy for me,stay strong boys and lets quit this sh*t once for all!

6. thinking_differently

thinking_differently Fapstronaut

7. thinking_differently

8. 7/13
    Not very good, but now I've been getting up without an alarm for a couple of days, and it feels a bit better.

How will you conquer the next step? What is your focus on?

9. thinking_differently

M is Detrimental for my body.

10. Step 3 done. Unfortunately relapsed shortly after so 0/4 currently. Tits on youtube are to blame ... I think I'll abstain from that site as well in addition to pr0n.

11. 9/13

We must not sabotage our own development!

12. 11/13

I cannot understand where all this time goes. It would be a crime against yourself to waste it for addictive behavior. However tempting its calls may get, remember that it's a fraud.

13. thinking_differently

Step 5 complete. Been having minor urges over the weekend.

14. healmyself321

Back to the step one,just relapsed yesterday,I found it a bit harder to stay focused and clear headed while hangover and also I managed to stay free from pmo for longer periods when im staying active on nofap,so thats exactly what Im gonna do,and definitely gonna delete instagram in next few days or restrict it somehow when Im drunk or maybe stop drinking alcohol at all,stay strong and positive boys we can do this!

15. 12/13

You will come back strong!