1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Is it wrong?

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Dan1997, Jun 25, 2020.

1. Dan1997

Dan1997 New Fapstronaut

It's been a week now since I have not PMO but I still can't stop thinking about having sex with every woman I see.
    It might be a girl walking down the street or someone on social media or even one of my college friends.
    Is it wrong to want to have sex with a lot of women?
    How do I stop these thoughts?

| Nico | and Breakthrough23 like this.
  2. Tell me... Is it possible? (Or is it just a silly fantasy that can't be true.)

Realize it for what it really is.

By the way, welcome to the community! :)

3. Dan1997, I believe this is your brain very actively telling you to come back to PMO, to relieve yourself. Do you think these women all want to have sex with you? You have been addicted to PMO for such a long time that you forgot how to live without it. Keep going my brother. These temptations and urges will gradually decrease over time.

4. | Nico |

| Nico | Distinguished Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Welcome to the community ;) all the best on your journey, if you have any questions or concerns please dont hesitate to ask us. Have a great day.

Breakthrough23 likes this.
  5. 72jbjekapm

72jbjekapm Fapstronaut

When I catch my eyes wandering I just remind myself that I'm working on changing. It is very hard, but you have to do this to feel great about yourself.

6. Prashanh4321

Prashanh4321 Fapstronaut

Bro. It is common if you are addict. But the thing is cut the thoughts. It comes strong again cut again. Don't encourage every thought in your mind. If it comes cut it. Do it over and over again. Then your mind slowly cut those thoughts. Think of them as your mother from the bottom of your heart.