1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Nofap BOOTCAMP ; NO PMO/ HELL Mode [Open]

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by MONSTER MONK, Mar 3, 2019.

Active members attendance

1. Still in!

29.5%
  2. Out!

4.3%
  3. Want in!

66.2%
  1. The point in all of this my friend :)

im’possible likes this.
  2. Day 108.
    Hell, but I am quiet used to it.
    Tomorrow big test. This one does not give a 2nd attempt.
    So must ace it.
    I will ace it.

im’possible likes this.
  3. im’possible

im’possible Fapstronaut

50% of winning in any battle is attitude pal! Go for it!

Im Reporting,
    Physical: dumbelled :emoji_lifter:
    Mental: family talk :emoji_thinking: how to live in covid time.
    Spiritual: appreciation to the food :emoji_fork_knife_plate:
    Academic: taking pretest but always alittle far from the passing score. And I'm keeping the same scale for the past months.
    Others...all clear. Well some procrastinated list does exist. Do it without excuses. "Yesterday I said tomorrow so Just do it!"
    Im out.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 24, 2020
    fg4795 likes this.
  4. Casper400

Casper400 Fapstronaut

Back on day 0.

Ready to start over again. I just need to keep getting up each time i go down.

Will keep checking in with you guys, win or lose the day.

As far as exercise: I did my recovery routine today, and gave and am giving my house a good cleanse and laundry as well.

I'll be back!

fg4795 and im’possible like this.
  5. hp97truthfinder

hp97truthfinder Fapstronaut

Can I join you guys today,starting on day 0 wanna go well over 100 days to 1 year.

6. hp97truthfinder

hp97truthfinder Fapstronaut

My counter is a bit messed up hence it saying 70 days is not fully accurate.

7. im’possible

im’possible Fapstronaut

If you can pass the selection. Post #3.

8. im’possible

im’possible Fapstronaut

Im reporting,
    Physical: :emoji_runner: :emoji_juggling:
    Mental: social media use reviewed.
    Spiritual: appreciation to the food :emoji_fork_knife_plate:
    Academic: pretest with a passing score :emoji_v:finally!
    Training excersised with the ISS. Must say that docking is no easy task. Need more practice :emoji_satellite_orbital:
    Im out.

Casper400 and fg4795 like this.
  9. Casper400

Casper400 Fapstronaut

Day 1 reporting

- Did well at physiotherapy, had a solid workout for functional Hypertrophy again. Came back a couple hours later once I digested all my food for my best day of abs so far. Finished a chapter on Sport Psychology as my enrichment as well my 30 day Christian reading and reflection book.

im’possible and fg4795 like this.
  10. Reporting later the day.
    Went to a party. Did good.
    Had my fun. Had some alcohol, but was able to stop.
    Also a bit less anxious in the situation.

Casper400 and im’possible like this.
  11. Casper400

Casper400 Fapstronaut

Sorry it took me so long SIR! to respond - missed the message.

Transformation- staying the same is intolerable

12. 110 checking
    Started to learn Spanish :)

im’possible and Casper400 like this.
  13. bornagaingirl

bornagaingirl Fapstronaut

Day 40

Delivered groceries to the veterans and finished another file for work.

fg4795, im’possible and Casper400 like this.
  14. Casper400

Casper400 Fapstronaut

Checking in Day 2.

Physical: Did my recovery workout - fitness wise I'm leaning down in the face better than I have in months. My eating this week has been the most disciplined it has in some time as well.
    Mental: Read two more chapters of my sports psychology textbook- this will come in handy as I'm learning a lot about youth athletes and have a teaching Zoom interview Monday for an 8th grade social studies job with an at-risk youth school.
    Faith: Did my 15 minute daily prayer against COVID, and our recovery. Did another day's reading from my Christian movement towards God book. Did my 4 chapters of Bible reading for the day.
    Community: Posted a positively charged scripture post on Social Media accounts.

Been doing some talking to God about things I'd like to have him help me change; 1. Being self-control 2. Fap getting in the way of my being a more faithful Christian and strengthen my relationship with him. The Book talks more about speaking to God in a more casual approach and about what's on my mind day to day.

There is a muse that I write and do artwork under, I figured I'd start to share some of the motivational writings I do here. I always sign, <Supra-Belief>

DON’T DOUBT YOUR ABILITY & LION HEART TO CONQUER
    <Supra-Belief>

15. im’possible

im’possible Fapstronaut

I'm reporting,:
    Physical: :emoji_lifter:
    Mental: :emoji_family_mwgb: adopted kids and family. Addictions can transfer to the next generations. But not always. Biological connection works even not living together. Vice versa, parents can get addicted to something from kids :eek:
    Spiritual: appreciation :emoji_fork_knife_plate: plus a story of a service member served his country regardless of where he came from. From a toxic family.
    Academic: hitting some blocks. I shall be fine. Reviewed computer science repetitively. That makes difference.
    Oscar mike fellas.
    Happy weekend.
    Im out.

Last edited: Jun 26, 2020
    Casper400 and fg4795 like this.
  16. 111 checking
    Learnt spanish
    Fun with friend.
    Good. And out.

im’possible and Casper400 like this.
  17. im’possible

im’possible Fapstronaut

Reporting from the weekend service :emoji_european_castle:
    Before that, just wanna say I had a succeful circuit experiment. Get to know a little bit of how to use an oscilloscope now :emoji_chart_with_downwards_trend::emoji_chart_with_upwards_trend::emoji_chart_with_downwards_trend::emoji_chart_with_upwards_trend:. Even tho I spent hours to figure it out.

Today's message, faith in the darkness. The reasons of joining the military. A question of what you're willing to die for. A blind person asking the son of David to give him mercy. Ask out loud regardless of how others think about you. Faith in the darkness.

fg4795 and Casper400 like this.
  18. Casper400

Casper400 Fapstronaut

Great message brother!

19. Casper400

Casper400 Fapstronaut

Reporting Day 3

Physical: Did my functional hypertrophy routine @ a local park today with my friend - starting to get easier I think or I may have missed a set. Usually at home I mark off how many sets I’m on since I superset three exercises with 1min to recovery after the first one to complete it. Hoping it was the former!

Mental: Read for about an hour and 15 a free online textbook of Intro Psychology from Stax. Half of chapter 1 of the 16 chapters. Also Re-read some of Urban Meyers book “Above the Line” for motivation- I found tonight engaging in something completely new with no intentions to plug it into my life in some way (mental enrichment vs. strategic learning) helped keep my mind off PMO very much.

Faith: Read more of that book “Transit a 30 Day trip towards God” and am feeling, or at least saying out loud, that I want to move in closer to God then ever before. PMO will be a good test.

Community: Helped my friend after we were done working out hit some baseballs in the cages and 15min of prayer for COVID.

GREAT LIVES ARE ARCHITECTED THROUGH FIRE REFINEMENT
    <Supra-Belief>

20. 112 checking.
    Physical really tough. But wonderful in the end ;)

im’possible likes this.