1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

New Fapstronaut!

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Deleted Account, Jun 28, 2020.

1. Hey guys, I just joined noFap. Things haven't really been great before but we're getting better.
    I want to use this platform to improve my life in different areas and take myself to a level I know I can reach.
    I'd appreciate any support I can get :)

2. Gultomalba

Gultomalba New Fapstronaut

Enjoy dudeee

Breakthrough23 and | Nico | like this.
  3. Breakthrough23 and | Nico | like this.
  4. | Nico |

| Nico | Distinguished Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Welcome to the community ;) all the best on your journey, if you have any questions or concerns please dont hesitate to ask us. Have a great day.

One Eyed Owl and Breakthrough23 like this.
  5. Hey GoldenBoy welcome good sir! I wanted to wish you great strength and perseverance on your NoFap journey. If you ever need support feel free to reach out. Good luck brother.

Toni7 and One Eyed Owl like this.
  6. One Eyed Owl

One Eyed Owl Distinguished Fapstronaut

Welcome to NoFap!!!

Toni7 likes this.
  7. Thank you guys, really appreciate.
    I'm feeling better now and I believe July will be a great month for all of us

Toni7 likes this.
  8. I'm thinking of starting a rebooting journal tomorrow but I'm not sure I'll be consistent with it. What should I do?

| Nico | and Toni7 like this.
  9. | Nico |

| Nico | Distinguished Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

No need to be consistent, you can update it whenever you feel like it :)

One Eyed Owl likes this.
  10. LoveIsAllWeNeed

LoveIsAllWeNeed Fapstronaut

A rebooting journal is a good start. Even if your not consistent. I started there and after a couple of days moved on to the profile posts. These posts are short and sweet and still demand that I notice what is happening in my life, write it down and see what others have to say about it. Good luck!