1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[90-CHALLENGE] THE NINETY DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Oct 27, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Starman123

Starman123 Fapstronaut

2. Well done!

3. MLxg

MLxg Fapstronaut

Welcome

4. Timothy_James

Timothy_James Fapstronaut

1/90

I'm committed to trying again, even though I'm sure I've failed over a hundred times by this point.

@hermitthefrog Thanks for the response and advice! I tried meditating today and it was really helpful. It actually led straight to some journaling which was also enlightening. A good start for sure and I plan to keep pairing those activities daily, meditation and journaling.

@Merry Terry Thanks for your advice and idea! I think this is a good strategy and I'll find some way to incorporate it into my life. I'm already certain that I'll start to see patterns...it's probably the same 4-5 issues that I'm always running away from. Fortunately, my work arrangement and schedule is very flexible and allows me to get away when I need to, so that's good!

@Pone Good thought! I like to take breaks frequently to take a walk outside. I bet I could use this time to listen to my emotional self. I definitely agree with you, our emotional self is very much like a child that needs attention and to be heard.

Thanks for the support guys! Knowing that you guys are here for me helps me get right back up and start over after a relapse.

5. MLxg

MLxg Fapstronaut

We can be accountability partners if you want, I am in my 10th day

Deleted Account, bromor, Pone and 2 others like this.
  6. Gurdev Thakur

Gurdev Thakur Fapstronaut

YEAH SURE do you have telegram account ,,, you can add me @BLUEFACEop ,,,

7. bthebest

bthebest Fapstronaut

Good job, keep going man:emoji_muscle::emoji_muscle::emoji_muscle:

8. bthebest

bthebest Fapstronaut

I had this experiment before starting this challenge and I got a way to forget what I have seen and so do not relapse. Whenever I see a photo which cause my heart pumps faster and think about PMO, first thing I do is swipe and then immediately, I will either talk to a friend for long time about different topics (or go out and do some activity with him or her) or I will do some activity (sports like football, ...) which drain lots energy and so after that I forgot what I wanted to do. The important thing is that you should not be alone.

Keep going, I watch you post every day. You can do this man:emoji_muscle::emoji_muscle:

9. Great to have you! Stay sharp!

10. Tuinuane

Tuinuane Fapstronaut

11. Moktok

Moktok Fapstronaut

5/90 PMO

Almost no urges last couple of days. Happy but confused.

12. Thanks, man. Appreciate your words!
    Onwards and upwards :emoji_punch:

mi143ris, Vendidad, MLxg and 9 others like this.
  13. hellofriend86

hellofriend86 Fapstronaut

14. discovery

discovery Fapstronaut

Haha nice. Actually after I replied to your post, I went back and re-watched it as well. It had been so long since I'd seen it that I couldn't really remember the story. Great refresher, but damn, that is one intense movie. I think I made a mistake eating popcorn during those first ten minutes..... not a good idea to be eating anything.

And I now know that the quote in your signature is also from the movie! Hopefully you'll never be saying that in front of a judge.

Last edited: Jun 29, 2020
    mi143ris, Vendidad, MLxg and 9 others like this.
  15. Haha :D

Chocolate especially would have been a bad idea...

It is quite an intense movie. The second one is a bit more calm.

When I was creating this profile, I had that quote pop into my head. So I thought I'd do homage to old rents and his struggle with addiction. I suppose I saw some parallels.

People have assumed I'm a Christian because of that quote when actually I'm a Buddhist.

mi143ris, Vendidad, MLxg and 8 others like this.
  16. discovery

discovery Fapstronaut

And I just realized that this too is from the movie! Man I'm gonna be analyzing all your posts from now on for references :D

Yes indeed, chocolate would have been a big big mistake. I'm pretty sure I would have thrown it up.

Never did see the 2nd one. Will probably wait a while to feel more of the 'passage of time' after just rewatching the first.

That is funny about the quote. Good stuff lol.

I read recently that Underworld originally refused to let Born Slippy be used in the movie (song played at the end while R. quietly slips away) because they thought the movie would glorify drug use. Then the director let the group see clips of the more hardcore drug scenes to show them that it was in fact the opposite, and they instantly agreed.

Well I'd love to stay here and chat, but need to get back to watching '100 Best Goals' :)

mi143ris, Vendidad, MLxg and 5 others like this.
  17. discovery

discovery Fapstronaut

Day 73 of 90 complete! (No P)

mi143ris, Vendidad, MLxg and 10 others like this.
  18. discovery

discovery Fapstronaut

Day 70 of 90 complete!

mi143ris, Vendidad, MLxg and 12 others like this.