1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

One Year of No P and No M

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Tao Jones, Sep 15, 2019.

1. That's amazing. God is great.

TimeToQuitNow and Tao Jones like this.
  2. I didn't really keep track. I was engaged with P in some form as often as I could get away with it every day of my life for 25 years. My mind was completely wrapped up in it, and it was never far from my thoughts. Sometimes this meant multiple times per day for hours, sometimes this meant a few minutes here and there a couple times each week.

Why do you ask?

value and the_Raged_Barbarian like this.
  3. Any changes in your skin? Does it look bright?

the_Raged_Barbarian likes this.
  4. jn75

jn75 Fapstronaut

Dude my man gave you all that and you ask about his skin? Re read his post. Again and again.

5. I am white, so my skin always looks bright. :p;)o_O

6. Psalm27:1my light

Psalm27:1my light Fapstronaut

Lol! My husband is very white, but his skin looks so much better. I actually pulled out some pictures when I know his addiction was at its worst, even he could see the huge difference. He literally looked sick in some of the pics. His eyes look hollow, like he’d given up. He was shocked. Since he hasn’t changed his diet or exercise ( he’s always pretty good with those) it has to be quitting his addiction.

7. Nate1995

Nate1995 New Fapstronaut

8. Just checking in as I hit year #2 with no P and no MO. The commitments I have made continue to serve me well. I think they can do the same for you!

Thanks to this amazing community for all the support and encouragement over these past two years. I would not be where I am today if it had not been for finding NoFap. I am eternally grateful to its founders and to those who make this community work each and every day. Keep it up -- you fine folks are literally saving lives!

value, mrtumnus, Huskerjim and 9 others like this.
  9. Barnabas_

Barnabas_ Fapstronaut

Congratulations Brother! :)

Well done. I have learnt a lot from you and your attitude. Thanks again!

Huskerjim, Tao Jones and Myfortress like this.
  10. Likewise, my friend. I am grateful we are on this journey together.

11. Wow Tao,

Your posts are very inspiring to me as a Christ follower myself! I hope to do the same and get rid of PMO for good. The accountability and the people on this site are great and help me a lot in my fight, knowing I am not alone! I think the last step for me would be to install accountability software on my devices as well. I will check out A2Y, thank you for the suggestion.

Onward in Him!

-DA

vxlccm, Huskerjim, Roady and 2 others like this.
  12. RedeemedIowan

RedeemedIowan Fapstronaut

I might just end up stealing your rules. I’m sitting down to rewrite mine and yours are just so conclusive.

value, Myfortress and Tao Jones like this.
  13. What differences have you noticed physically ?

Psalm27:1my light likes this.
  14. Can you say more what you mean? I am not sure I have noticed any physical changes specifically as a result of quitting PMO. but quitting PMO has given me more time and energy to focus on other things, incl. physical and mental health, and so there have certainly been knock-on effects in both of those areas as a result.

value and vxlccm like this.
  15. Revanthegrey

Revanthegrey Fapstronaut

16. Psalm27:1my light

So you never suffered from de or pied? That’s actually pretty amazing given the length of your addiction.

17. Trobone

Trobone Fapstronaut

Congrats - July will be my year mark if I can make it. Big congrats to you

value likes this.
  18. Psalm27:1my light

I think he’s actually at the 2 year mark, this is an older post I believe?

vxlccm likes this.
  19. Trobone

Trobone Fapstronaut

even better!

As for your earlier question about PIED/DE.

It's not universal. Some people have physical symptoms, some don't.

20. Psalm27:1my light

Lol, yeah my husband didn’t have pied until he turned 45 or 46, I don’t remember exactly. It catches up sooner or later if you continue to use

value and vxlccm like this.