1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Erectile dysfunction?

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by itz_gioc, Apr 23, 2020.

1. itz_gioc

itz_gioc Fapstronaut

Hello,

so I’ve been on my NO PMO (semen retention) journey for almost 200 day’s now. About last week I had my first wet dream. Since then I’ve been having strong erections and consistently had them even when I was asleep. Unfortunately last night, I had an erection but then I felt something at the top of my penis hurt? Then all of a sudden my erection is gone. Then i panicked hoping to get it back.. I tried playing with it a bit... which was a bad idea and it didn’t do anything. My erection didn’t come back after trying. So now I’m kinda worried about what this problem is..Can anyone please give me some feedback on what happened?

2. You_ll_succed_for_sure

You_ll_succed_for_sure Fapstronaut

Hello man,

Don't worry, don't give up your no PMO. 198 Days is great. Wet dream are ok, and theses erections are normal when you do wet dream.

So keep doing mate.

3. itz_gioc

itz_gioc Fapstronaut

Thank you but I'm no longer having the same erections I was having for the past week after my wet dream lol. Like if i fantasize about something I'd get an erection. But after that pain, I can't seem to get it up?

Ὀρφεύς likes this.
  4. You_ll_succed_for_sure

You_ll_succed_for_sure Fapstronaut

Well, it's normal. You just need to wait sometimes to have a functional erection. Rebot after wetdream take some times before to be ok.

Ὀρφεύς and itz_gioc like this.
  5. Suhayb

Suhayb Fapstronaut

Hey how are u doing now?
    Are u able to achieve the erection.