1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Sleep sex?

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by Doomsday, Jun 23, 2020.

1. Doomsday

Doomsday Fapstronaut

Not sure if this is the right place.

last night I was sleeping but semi conscious by this I mean I can remember what I was doing but no control over it. Basically all I was doing was touching my fiancé and getting extremely horny BUT I was totally out of it.

mid this a common side affect of Nofap?

Wugazi32 likes this.
  2. untunedguitar

untunedguitar Fapstronaut

This reminds me of one of the first resets when I began and was still polluted. Similarly, I was half asleep and somehow knew I was doing M but couldn't stop myself until I finally woke up after releasing. It wasn't a wet dream because I was actually touching but it wasn't a relapse either.

So sure, things like these can happen, specially coming from regular sex/M and if you were actually sleeping with your fiancé, even more. As you omitted the detail, I guess you didn't end up releasing, so lucky you!

3. I doubt it? Usually Sexually dreams come back during your reboot every so often or never. It depends on the person and what is going threw your mind threw out daily basis. On my reboots I experience a intercourse dream every so often. If Its with a woman I don't know but I go all out because I know its a dream myself. I had control over orgasm weirdly enough in the dream. Woke up before I had the famous "wet dream".

4. Doomsday

Doomsday Fapstronaut

Another night of basically molesting my fiancé in my sleep after a night of intercourse with no O she’s a diamond for putting up with this shit

Wugazi32 likes this.
  5. Wife and I used to do this often, we always sleep spooning/cuddling and I would sometimes wake up inside her...0r she would wake up next morning with my semen in her. Sometimes I was semi conscious, other times not. She seemed to enjoy it though, it was the mess coming out of her next morning that annoyed her though.

6. What some of you guys describe could be a form of Sexomnia/sleep sex. It is a sleeping disorder. People suffering from it have sexual intercourse without realising it.
    https://www.healthline.com/health/sleep-sex

If you are able to remember or experience it but not having control over it, it could be a more severe impulsive sexual behavior. Generally people suffering from sexomnia will either not wake up at all or gain control back if reaching conciousness.

Wugazi32 likes this.
  7. ram_01

ram_01 Fapstronaut

Same thing is happening with me. When I go to sleep, I wake up about between 11:00 PM to 1:00 PM and start fucking a girl. Even there is not girl. That's out of my mind. It doesn't happen everynight. But it happens about once a week.
    Is there anyone who can tell me how to stop this?

Wugazi32 likes this.
  8. Since this behavior is severely anchored in your phsychology I would suggest you to reach out to a professional. In order to deal with such a complexe topic it is important to get diagnosed correctly and get to the root issue itself. I think there could be many reasons for it and therefore, many strategies to get this under control.

9. In my first week of NoFap, days 4 and 7, I had very vivid dreams of me having sex. I woke up dry in my pants however I could remember explicitly how the dream was. It's kinda weird because I haven't had a sexual vivid dream in a long time. Maybe the built up semen we're not letting out.

Wugazi32 likes this.
  10. Doomsday

Doomsday Fapstronaut

Since this post I have had one more incident but that was before “off loading” in mutual masturbation I think my brain was/is craving what it’s always had.
    Since then me and my SO have been ok she is easily finishing me off by hand with use of oils etc I’m still unable to finish in intercourse but I have taken a step back and learning to enjoy the moment and not concern myself with what is most likely not to happen.
    On a positive note I am keeping erections longer, certainly long enough for my SO to bring me to O by hand which in turn has settled her knowing that she can do this for me where as before she was worried I didn’t find her attractive etc.

coming clean about the addiction I never knew I had had revitalised our relationship and eased a lot of pressure (in more ways than one ) I can feel it getting closer during intercourse but the anxiety demons creep in just as I start feeling like I’m getting close and it dies a death.... however I’ll keep plugging away.

I did have a relapse but I was very gentle with myself and it was whilst watching one of our home movies so I’m not massively disappointed in myself and it’s only been about 17 days since the start of NoFap 1 DIY wank out of what would of been an average of 36 I suppose is decent.

tavla and Wugazi32 like this.