1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

This is why Semen Retention is 100% better than noFap

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by PowerfulSRE, Jun 19, 2020.

What are you doing?

1. NoFap

2. Semen Retention

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. PowerfulSRE

PowerfulSRE Distinguished Fapstronaut

When you do Semen Retention, you are ‘doing’ something instead of trying NOT to do something.

Always works best using positive than negative. Subconscious minds appreciate.

When I switched to SR, my journey became not easier, but POSSIBLE. The highest streak on noFap: 46 days. The highest streak on SR: who knows, it looks like its never going to end.

100% post from SR Reddit

100%.

Without a doubt, Semen Retention is a practice, a ritual, that a man does to become 100% him.

A 100% man.

We know that a man has testicles and prostate. And semen.

So we, retainers, are 100% manly.

You may have gotten accustomed to this state. But 99% of men release their semen.

We don’t.

100%.

That number means: Completely. Totally. Fully.

Which life do we wanna live?

A 50, 70, 95% lived life is shameful.

The Sun burns at his 100% capacity.

We humans are the most divine beings in existence. Why wouldn’t we vibrate at 100% capacity?

100%.

If somebody watches you, they should immediately perceive a 100% man.

This man is concentrated. Mentally powerful. Bodily powerful. His eyes are piercing. His hands carry Chi. He is in control of his body. He is aware of his own thoughts, like a reader is aware of the words he reads, like a radio listener listens to spoken words. He feels emotions at maximum capacity.

100%.

This man dies with a smile on his face because he lived 100%.

People think that living 100% means to self destruct: eating whatever, using drugs, doing stupid things.

That is not living at 100%.

One should aim to nurture oneself through a 100% nutritious food.

One should speak with 100% certainty.

One should think with 100% clarity.

One should dream with 100% intensity.

One should breathe with 100% meaning.

One should be 100% what one is.

Because Semen completes us as men.

Our brain uses our semen nutrients to be 100% brain.

In this journey, we got more of ourselves.

A lot of men in this journey feel more like our real selves.

This is because our Semen IS ourselves.

It is made out of ourselves.

Do you know why there’s a lack of heroism in today’s culture? Why everybody seems depressed?

Because people embrace less than 100% being themselves. Most people vibrate at a 50% capacity. Men drain their Semen, women hang out with drained men and show a similar vibration.

Your DNA is your inner vibration. It is made of all your ancestors. If you allow yourself to get into the 100% level of vibration, your life suddenly becomes the greatest act of all time. You become so aware of existence that you don’t want to find “life’s meaning”, because your own existence is the meaning.

100%.

Society forced you to lower your vibration somewhere along the line.

They didn’t want you to shine like the Sun shines. They feared you. They feared your power. So they made you believe that becoming less of yourself is the way to go.

But that makes people feel bad.

100%.

Just imagine what would you look like, if you tapped into being 100% you.

People will look at you like Kings were stared.

There’s an inner divinity in the 100% man.

Only you know yourself at 100%.

Only you can tap into a 100% existence.

The 100% man is a hero. He is the protagonist of his life. He is looked up to by the rest. He doesn’t “search” for anything. He follows with his body, the light of his spirit. He is 100% connected to his own light, so he is never in darkness.

100%.

Just imagine yourself at 100%, what did you see?

I see Purpose. Meaning. Elegance. I see a life lived like a lightning strikes the earth, like the ocean makes waves, like the Sun shines.

Why less? There’s no way.

The only Way, or Tao, is 100%.

If it is at 99%, don’t do it.

If it is at 99.99% capacity, do not do it.

Act at 100% intensity.

Like a lightning strike.

Like an eagle hunts.

Is it possible? It is. Proof?

Read this post. This post was written at 100% capacity.

There’s no difference with me writing this post at 100%, and me living at 100%.

So it is possible.

So what can you do?

Only You know.

The only thing I will say now is:

Do not accept 99.99%.

Be 100%.

Why?

Because 100% is what your DNA is aiming at.

Release your inner thunder.

See you on the other side.

2. Captain!

Captain! Fapstronaut

3. Hi HD,
    your post is very uplifting. However, I believe 100% semen retention is impossible. Nocturnal emissions are inevitable.

It is the body's way of self-regulating. It does so to ensure healthy sperm is available for reproductive purposes. By ejecting old semen which contains sperm new sperm can be produced.

I agree completely with you about everything else you've written. We should live at 100% capacity. We do need to avoid energy consuming and life shortening activities. But 100% semen retention is in my opinion not feasible.

Please remember that semen can also be released through urine. I have noticed this my self when emptying my bladder first thing in the morning.

We will just have to agree to disagree on this point comrade. But, like you I believe abstinence,from PMO, should be seen as a joyful positive act. Not as an austere practice of omission.

Last edited: Jun 19, 2020
    PowerfulSRE and Deleted Account like this.
  4. Stragler

Stragler Fapstronaut

Do you have wet dreams? I’ve been on Semen retention for 65 days now and just had a big wet dream last night. I was actually feeling really tired all week but after last night I felt amazing energy all day. I was hitting homeruns in batting practice today (not something I do much of) and just felt good. I was wondering what your take is on wet dreams. Do they ruin ur sr streak?

Deleted Account and PowerfulSRE like this.
  5. There's a technique that can prevent wet dreams from happening. You can read it from the Soaring Eagles book.

6. PowerfulSRE

I also believed that 100% semen retention is impossible, but not anymore. I know a guy who had his first wet dream after 110 days, that's pretty awesome if you ask me (I would count that as no WD, what are 3 emissions during a year?). And I know about people who are doing SR for life and they go many many years without WD and they say that WDs disappear after 1.5 - 3 years. It also depends on age. - Don't know them personally but I read about them. Yogis and monks.

My own example. My record was around 21 days without WD, and in the last few months, I had WD every 2 or 3 weeks. But now I am 30 days + without WD. I am sure that this will improve even more over time. Because I was losing semen a lot in the past 10 years, my body was producing a lot of it to cover up loses. Now, I instantly stopped losing semen, but my body is still producing. My body didn't have time to develop the capacity to store a lot of seed because I was losing it every day, but I am sure that can change.

Anyway, If I have some WD occasionally, it is not a big deal. I do not care what others say or think, I am doing SR even if I have WDs. If I can make it that I have only a few WDs per year, and I constantly keep improving my life and keep experiencing more and more benefits, then I am on the right path.

Because you mate and I can not do it at 100%, that does not mean that it's not possible. :)

7. PowerfulSRE

Nope, not ruining my streak. I see them as something natural and healthy and I think I will only have them less and less in the future. But, I feel different the day after. I mostly feel good but I had a one hard time for a week when I had WDs almost every day, but that was an extreme case and I feel much better since then.

On average, I have WD every 3 weeks. For now.

8. PowerfulSRE

I keep hearing about that Soaring Eagle, who is that guy, what is that book? DO you have a pdf copy to share?

Deleted Account likes this.
  9. Captain!

Captain! Fapstronaut

Nah dead sperm is not stucked in the testis it is reabsorbed in the blood stream, search for it in the net.
    Although NE is inevitable it doesn't mean you're not retaining, what is released in NE is very different from ejaculation in terms of chemical concentration, in NE it's more of prostatic juice than semen itself while in ejaculation is a very semen concentrated release. So no there is no stopping semen retention, it exist and keep changing lives for the better, semen is needed by brain, spinal cord and body. All things aside from this is just justifying old beliefs for pleasure of ejaculation which we know leads to addiction.

Last edited: Jun 20, 2020
  10. PowerfulSRE

11. RiseToGreatness

RiseToGreatness Fapstronaut

very interesting perspective bro. thanks for sharing your thoughts and lifestyle :)

your brother
    ;)

Last edited: Jun 21, 2020
    PowerfulSRE likes this.
  12. PowerfulSRE

Wow man, 100 days. That's awesome. Congratulations!

RiseToGreatness likes this.
  13. RiseToGreatness

RiseToGreatness Fapstronaut

thanks bro. your post inspired me to do some changes in my life. Can we actually live at 100% potencial? i believe so, in fact, i instantly found regular behaviours that were lowering my vibration and stealing my energy and good mood. so i decide to make some changes in my life. Let´s see what happens :)

your brother
    ;)

14. PowerfulSRE

If you managed 102 days without PM, means you are freaking strong and I am sure you can change any behaviour that you want. Just remember, patience is the key here. Good luck brother!

15. Mr Retainer

Mr Retainer Fapstronaut

Retainers are elite.Thy choose the path of difficulty while majority in society choose mediocrity.

16. PowerfulSRE

They truly are the Elite.

thinking_differently likes this.
  17. thegibbie

thegibbie Fapstronaut

PowerfulSRE likes this.
  18. sam30

sam30 Fapstronaut

Has anyone notice any changes with NoFap journey? ANyone feel they have become more productive in life?

PowerfulSRE likes this.
  19. I love retention any like minded guys 5164431176

PowerfulSRE likes this.