1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

+30 Days! Feeling good!

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by YSLattB, Jun 30, 2020.

1. YSLattB

YSLattB Fapstronaut

Hello members of the NoFap community,
    I'm an 18 year old guy. I've been masturbating for like 6 or 7 years, basically since puberty.
    I finally made it to the 34th day and I feel so good. I joined last year and I unfortunately did abstain for a month but lost my streak. Now I'm aiming for a life without PMO!
    The reason I started NoFap was because of my varicocele. A day after I edged I developed pain in my left testicle and let me tell you, it was painful as hell. I abstained from masturbating and edging but the pain didn't go away. I did some research and I found out it was varicocele. That was until I developed another varicocele on my right side, the pain in the left decreased but the right one came in tougher than the left sided one. I still continued without fapping and today the pain is kinda gone. Now I'm not going to tell you that PMO causes varicocele but I'm sure that it aggravates the situation. I also took some Ibuprofen pills and consumed Vitamin C which kinda helped too when I had pain. I couldn't abstain from PMO because depression, anxiety, life problems always pushed me back to doing it. It was the only thing that gave me some pleasure in life. I always wanted to stop, I really feel amazing now.
    If you want to stop masturbating, you should know that it might affect your body and your general health if you do it excessively. You should know that what you're doing is NOT normal.
    And for those who just started nofap, don't give up you will feel amazing after just a month trust me !!
    Life w/o PMO, here I come !!

Last edited: Jun 30, 2020
  2. HardWorkOnly

HardWorkOnly Fapstronaut

Hello my friend and congratulations,i have varicocele too on both sides.When i did almost 6 months of nofap my varicocele desapeared BUT when i started relapsing like 30 times it came back and i think it is a little bit worse.I think that happend because i am sitting all day studing for my university and i cant go to the gym because everything is closed in my country.I have ordered HORSE CHESTNUT SUPPLEMENT to help me with the varicocele,if you want you can try it too,there are people that say it helped them.But for sure nofap can help you with varicocele to minimize it.My goal was to go one year+ to see the results of my varicocele but i relapsed,so my tips are : nofap for some months,eat healthy,look some videos on youtube how to cure varicocele or prevent one,go to gym (be carefull with heavy objects),and try horse chestnut

YSLattB likes this.
  3. Good for you, buddy! Your goal is perfect ;)

YSLattB likes this.
  4. YSLattB

YSLattB Fapstronaut

Yeah I know I already did a lot of research online man. But one thing that you need to get out of your mind is naturally curing your varicocele. There is no other cure for it than surgery/embolization now! The "natural" cures only help with blood circulatiom thus reducing the blood pooling in the varicocele. I'm also considering buying horse chestnut and trying it and see the results. As for masturbation, IM NEVER DOING IT AGAIN!

5. YSLattB

YSLattB Fapstronaut

Thanks man! I really appreciate it!

6. HardWorkOnly

HardWorkOnly Fapstronaut

There are people that didnt masturbate for several months,eat healthy foods and other things and they cured it.I don't think they are lying,i think if you give your body time to recover it will fix it or minimize it very much so it will not be a problem in the future

7. YSLattB

YSLattB Fapstronaut

Yeah I know but technically they didn't cure it. They just adjusted their lifestyle to fit their condition and enhaced their veinous and blood circulation health.

8. Shadow™輝ツ

Shadow™輝ツ Fapstronaut

My Journal
    Ah my sonic twin, im 18 too and with a sonic pic as well, what a coincidence, damn that shit sounds real painful, i just googled what it meant, but do keep in mind that masturbating wastes our sperm count and you on the other hand already have varicocele, so avoid it in all cost and btw congratulation on a month free of NoPMO but remember to never get back down!! take it easy