1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Day 4

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by daizu, Jun 25, 2020.

1. daizu

daizu Fapstronaut

It’s only day 4 and I feel so much stronger and better. I’m so glad to see that it’s working already. I will continue no matter what. Yesterday at night I had a rock hard boner and it was so hard and I was so boring but I told myself I couldn’t let you all down and neither myself. I’m still here with my short streak which will be huge one day soon. Working out is so much easier. My strength is already increased a lot. I’m so happy <3 love you guys.

D. D likes this.
  2. Suki

Suki Fapstronaut

Congratulations you did it! I am not so experienced here but I learned that in my case usually after the hardest days comes the relieve and it makes me feel great, strong and motivated. It is hard to remember when the bad days comes but it helped me to motivate and prevail the urges, so try to not forget this feeling. Stay strong, good luck!

daizu likes this.
  3. Clean4Life

Clean4Life Fapstronaut

I am on day 5, it really doesn't take long to see improvements does it.

daizu and D. D like this.
  4. D. D

D. D New Fapstronaut

Today is my first day. I want to improve myself

daizu likes this.
  5. daizu

daizu Fapstronaut

Thank you so much! Today was not such a good day. I felt like relapsing but I’m not letting anyone in this community down

6. daizu

daizu Fapstronaut

No it’s immediately obvious especially if you tried working out while fapping. You feel such a change.

Clean4Life likes this.
  7. daizu

daizu Fapstronaut

If you ever feel like relapsing. Just text my ig at playwitmaheart. You got this man

Clean4Life likes this.
  8. Clean4Life

Clean4Life Fapstronaut

Thanks, will do dm me on here if you ever feel like relapsing.

9. Clean4Life

Clean4Life Fapstronaut

Day 10:
    Been doing okay, feeling a lot better, also looking better already. Balancing a lot of aspects of my life out right now, feeling positive about the future. Will do a bigger update later.