1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

The no secrets challenge

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Deleted Account, May 26, 2020.

1. Karnakavach555

Karnakavach555 Fapstronaut

i feel this is a good idea. How do u feel after these many days?
    I appreciate ur consistency.

Last edited: Jul 6, 2020
  2. Thanks! I feel that I'm improving, however the progress has been a bit slow after I added thoughts and job results to my exception list. Without those exceptions, the challenge was a bit too tough, so I decided to make it more progressive. Nevertheless, I'm feeling more honest with my wife and that's a nice feeling.
    After these first 30 days, I'm ready to make the challenge stricter by making the exception list smaller.

This challenge has also awakened an interest to start with meditation, it feels closely connected. Do you have any experience from meditation?

3. Karnakavach555

Karnakavach555 Fapstronaut

i am more into energy practices where the effort is more focused on energy, awareness and repetition (eg: kriya, tai chi)(may be called energy meditation), than mind(thoughts related). Mind control needed is less. I can feel energy. I feel classical meditation is at higher level and very powerful.

I am keeping my expectations low about meditation results( fancy experiences..);but surely, i like it ;). I see it as a tool to bring more discipline in thinking process which is more assured.

Last edited: Jul 7, 2020
    Force Majeure likes this.
  4. Reset a week ago, now on 7/30.

5. 10/30, pushed through a small obstacle yesterday, feels good.