1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Hello Everybody!

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Xhi_Le, Jul 1, 2020.

1. Xhi_Le

Xhi_Le Fapstronaut

Hello.

I'm, male, 23 yo, Brazilian, and i've been M everyday in the last 10 years. P is not a big problem, i've been several days without It, and didn't missed It. My problema is with P, I can't control myself to not do It. I'm now 4 days without PM. I've a girlfriend, and i'm afraid of having sex while in the flatline, I really need to be worried about It? How much hard is this experience in the First days? I'm having erections for any reason, and is being Very hard to resist

Breakthrough23 likes this.
  2. MixerAwersome

MixerAwersome Fapstronaut

You should have sex.

3. clearfur

clearfur Fapstronaut

If you're afraid of having sex during the flatline, or having any general anxiety about your situation with your partner, consider speaking with her about your concerns. It can be very hard, but also very liberating to speak to someone you love about a problem you're having that affects both of you. You may find this gives you more clarity and confidence about your situation to make the best decision for both of you.

Take care brother.

4. Welcome to the community :)

One Eyed Owl likes this.
  5. Xhi_Le

Xhi_Le Fapstronaut

Thank you for tour words!

clearfur likes this.
  6. One Eyed Owl

One Eyed Owl Distinguished Fapstronaut

Welcome to NoFap!!!

Xhi_Le likes this.
  7. Welcome bro, new here too. Feel free to hit me up, or any guys can message me