1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

What your Avatar means to you, or why you chose it.

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Farzium, Jun 14, 2020.

1. Mine is a pigeon.
    I do not like pigeon.
    I do not like that meme.
    I just wanted to have a propic, so I opened my files.
    This photo was the only one that, by mistake, was saved out of the folder.
    So I chose it.
    Now, all my friend in here call me mr. pigeon.
    Life is fun sometimes.

2. I remember when this was happening. You made a specific post about it.

Still best Username here!

3. Pope Francis

Pope Francis New Fapstronaut

My profile pic fits my profile name, though I have no idea why I chose this name.

4. Thanks lol. Other people have some really good names as well!

Deleted Account likes this.
  5. Wow! Lol

fg4795 likes this.
  6. I wonder how many people will actually recognize my avatar. Must be a pretty small number.

fg4795 likes this.
  7. Veryodd

Veryodd Fapstronaut

I like the picture

8. onceaking

onceaking Fapstronaut

Mine is of Black Madonna of Częstochowa with rainbow halos. It was quite controversial when it first came out because the women who created it got arrested on the grounds of offending religious feelings. The case got thrown out by the judge because the arrest was unreasonable. I chose it because it represents the inclusion of those who have been excluded. I might change it sometime soon though since it's no longer pride month.

9. I didn't, but I searched and now I know ;)

10. Happiness .
    Nature .
    Wisdom .
    Being a kid .

I was in social media, when it popped out and I said to myself .. such a positive kiddo, you will be the one .

11. clearfur

clearfur Fapstronaut

12. Mind is took from a commercial for McDonald's. In the commercial he's getting to a hamburger's heaven and asking if this is hell? Then god puts the bridle on him and says "no, this is hell"
    I like his questioning face and it reminds me not to turn nofap into a new hell (feeling ashamed and depressed like after pmo) and too keep questioning all along.
    Plus, I also have a dental bridle right now so I can relate:D

13. Mine is the film poster from Rocky Balboa (or Rocky VI, if anyone was counting). The tagline is "It ain't over til it's over".
    For me boxing is a perfect metaphor for life. It's about persevering despite getting rocked and hit.
    Like Rocky, I want to be able to "go the distance", no matter how many times I get knocked down.

14. Farzium

Farzium Fapstronaut

Very cool Avatar and your reason for choosing it. The Rocky franchise is so great.

15. BurgerChamp

BurgerChamp Fapstronaut

mine's a burger because ever since I was a young child I always loved eating burgers

16. In my current profile picture you can see two human beings. One being a father and another being a son. That's my urge to be a father; someone who teaches another man a thing or two, is his best friend and helps him become someone who he wants to be.
    I don't have a father. Instead I have a dad.
    I don't want to be a dad, I want to be a father for my son.
    Well... The way I see things is that father is the one who is strong, can teach you things and make you stronger while dad is just... Dad. He's just there.

Knighthawk and BurgerChamp like this.
  17. BurgerChamp

BurgerChamp Fapstronaut

Great stuff, man..

just want to spill out a sentiment relating to what you said, as I myself relate to your words.. I want be a better father to my son and I don't want him turning out to be like me. I want to teach him how to be a man. I'm not a father yet but soon to be in the coming years far ahead if God willing I become successful in my finances and career and love the woman of my life through the years

Enulv likes this.
  18. Man, don't rush it tho. I would love to be a father right now, when I'm just 20, but I just know that it would ruin my life.
    But yes, I feel like I would let my son be whoever he wants to be. No spoiling though, just good parenting. And about career etc... Don't worry about it. You can always find someone to fall in love with - it just takes some time.
    Good luck ;)

BurgerChamp likes this.
  19. BurgerChamp

BurgerChamp Fapstronaut

Hey man it's funny how we're both the same age. lol. Not to brag but I'm already in love with someone right now and we're currently over a year in the relationship. Thanks though, definitely won't rush things. We still got a lot of dreams and ambitions ahead of us!

FX-05 likes this.