1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

What is your job or job to-be?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Fighter94, Jun 30, 2020.

1. Fighter94

Fighter94 New Fapstronaut

2. MisterDoe

MisterDoe Fapstronaut

Junior Web developer (Angular/Laravel stack) 7 months of total work experience. I'm 23 years old.

3. Igoumah

Igoumah Fapstronaut

I want to be an information engineer in shaa allah.

4. Long term? Actuary. I have a temp job, but I'm still in school now.

5. Aircraft mechanic. I work on 737's for a US airline.

In the Navy I used to work on P-3 Orions, the most exciting aircraft in the US military inventory, EVER! (s/)

6. sam30

sam30 Fapstronaut

I work on car. no joy back breaking job. Rat race job 9 to 5. no freedom

7. ShadyPerson

ShadyPerson Fapstronaut

At the moment I'm interested in working for the finnish military. But I guess I'll have a better idea of wether that's actually what I want once I have completed my conscription.

Last edited: Jul 1, 2020
  8. Bicycle mechanic at the moment. Would like to start studying though. I love bicycles, they are so humble with very little impact on the environment and a huge impact on the rider.

9. This is exactly what I want to do when I retire from working on aircraft. I also love bicycles.

10. It is pretty chilled. How did you get into aircraft mechanics?

Fighter94 and Ambasador like this.
  11. I joined the Navy and selected aviation maintenance since I like planes.

12. I see, that's one way of doing it :)

13. Ambasador

Ambasador Fapstronaut

Electric & Automatic Engineer in many companies so far (I'm changing job very often because it's boring after some time).
    I have begin as a wireman and started studying 5 years ago, 2 years without job after hight school... almost destroyed me.

14. What type of bicycles do you work on usually?

Fighter94 likes this.
  15. Anything from high end race bikes and mountain bikes to old city clunkers and E-bikes. Are you still in the Navy?

Fighter94 and Deleted Account like this.
  16. I used to work in a helium gas factory, but I would not be spoken to in that tone..

17. No I got out in 1991. (I’m 52, can’t correct my age in my profile).

My fondest memories from the Navy are the bike rides I was able to do on Okinawa. A very beautiful island.

I’ve also ridden my bike in Lassen, Yosemite, and Kings Canyon National Parks. A dream I have for retirement is drive to National Parks across America taking my bike along so I can camp and bike ride in each of the parks.

What are some of your more memorable bike rides?

18. Cool, sounds like you have seen some amazing places in your time. I have done a lot of riding in Africa right in the national parks with all the animals around. Have just completed my first bicycle tour across Australia, camping along the way or staying with people who offered to have me. It was quite an adventure. Took about 4 months and now I cant wait to do it again. Probably through Asia.

19. Wow! That sounds awesome!!!

Deleted Account and Fighter94 like this.