1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I had a dream with my sister ?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by I Free I, Mar 9, 2017.

1. TheLoneDanger

TheLoneDanger Fapstronaut

I would usually think a thing like this is a random thing; an isolated incident. But I've experienced this before as well. For me, it has happened after abstaining from O for awhile. And most of the time, we're talking wet dreams here, it would be with a female member of the family. Mostly it has been step sisters, step mother, or in-laws, but I too wonder why the association with the family. Puzzling to be sure.

ZenoStyleLogic and I Free I like this.
  2. I Free I

I Free I Guest

I'm sorry , I don't understand you . ?

ZenoStyleLogic likes this.
  3. I mean stop thinking about no pmo alot . Make it part of life not a burden. (If you do think a lot about it ).
    And yes its just a dream dont react that much.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 16, 2017
    I Free I likes this.
  4. Happy Man

Happy Man Fapstronaut

When I was younger. I had a similar dream like that and I was so angry and ashamed of myself lol. Now I'm grown up, I realize it's just a silly little dream. It wasn't within my control. Let the dream be what it is and don't control it.

Enjoy life, I guess : )

No one is going to judge. I really thought, I was the only one until now lol

5. BearMonster14

BearMonster14 New Fapstronaut

Dude, don’t worry so much. Such dreams happen to everyone, but not everyone talks about it. I also had a similar dream, for which I am very ashamed. The thing is that I dreamed about how I kissed with my best friend. In the morning I woke up very happy, but when I realized what happened, I was very upset. I was afraid to tell my friends about this and therefore I searched the Internet to whom I could turn for help. I found Amanda's website https://dreams-meaning.com/blog/snakes-in-dreams and decided to write to her. Amanda turned out to be a very understanding person. She listened to my problem and gave me some tips on how not to worry about it. Turn to her and she will help you too.

Last edited: Jul 10, 2020
    ThomasL likes this.
  6. Dizzy Lotus

Dizzy Lotus Fapstronaut

No, why should he do that? [​IMG] Strange dreams of a sexual nature are usually best left to yourself!

Knighthawk and FellatiousD like this.
  7. rob13_

rob13_ Fapstronaut

It was just a dream man no big deal.