1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Michael Rampuzzo

Michael Rampuzzo New Fapstronaut

Has anyone noticed a correlation to caffeine use and the need to release? In julian lees book "the bliss of a celibate" he says its impossible to achieve celibacy while consuming caffeine. Anyone have any thoughts on this? Especially this year I have been pretty bad at retaining. Ive always drank coffee and I am currently cutting it out as we speak (day one today of a dopamine fast im doing)

So yeah , does anyone have any thoughts on that subject? (Surprisingly , in the book he didnt mention alcohol's negative effects for SR but I guess it goes with out saying haha)

Wugazi32 likes this.
  2. takezawa2

takezawa2 Fapstronaut

Yes, caffeine....revs up the engine, as it makes me antsy and anxious triggering a lot of physical reactions, and usually with anxiety would come my immediate craving to PMO, but now at day 22 or whatever I'm at, its really something i have to control with my mind.

BurgerChamp likes this.