1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Why would you have an issue with someone who doesn't cause you any grief?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by skaterdrew, Jul 6, 2020.

1. vercent99

vercent99 Fapstronaut

is that coming from ur own experience ? cus most people that are homophobic are against homosexuality because they believe it is unnatural and for others its against their religious moral believes etc. it has nothing to do with fear

i mean, doesnt lgbt say gays are getting beaten up a lot? i dont think people could/would beat someone up who they are afraid of

just like some people are against cosmetic surgery like butt implants and lip fillers because its unnatural, it doesnt mean those people are afraid of the implants.. that is nonsense. they are against it because they think it is unnatural / against their morals even if it doesnt necessarily affect their personal life. and that is their choice to be against

2. kropo82

kropo82 Fapstronaut

@vercent99 did you read the post you quoted? I'm not saying that they are frightened of the person they hate, they are frightened of what they are hiding in themselves, which the person they hate reminds them of. That's why fear displays itself as anger and hatred sometimes.

The Passenger likes this.
  3. vercent99

vercent99 Fapstronaut

once again are u speaking from experience or just making up stuff to feel better

4. kropo82

kropo82 Fapstronaut

Experience, though not of homophobia. Talking with you is not making me feel better, it has been another reminder to myself that I should concentrate on the forum sections about recovery and stay out of Off Topic.

The Passenger likes this.
  5. vercent99

vercent99 Fapstronaut

each subject is different. and everyone is different. u having a certain reason to be against something doesnt mean others have that same reason to be against something as well. dont be so self centered. but its hard to reason with u when u make nonsense arguments with lack of logic to make urself feel better.