1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

What game are you most excited for?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Wolves of Wisdom, Jun 27, 2020.

1. Right there with ya, that saying drives me insane. Even though I've been let down with TLOU2 seeing Rich Evans always makes me laugh, sincerely thank you for that.

AtomicTango likes this.
  2. Timecop

Timecop Fapstronaut

I'm excited for Cyberpunk 2077. But I'm less excited for all the inevitable sexual content.

3. Chess teammode is coming out im really confused about that.

4. Time to give my character that robo-co** lmao

5. I just picked up Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Game of the Year edition and I must say I am really into it so far! Which surprises me because I could not get into Skyrim so I just thought I wouldn't like games similar to that but I'm glad I was wrong! Do you have any advice for a newbie like me? Combat tips or anything else? I avoided an enemy with a skull above it's head because I didn't want to die dramatically. I should be very careful however because I do not want to fall to urges from just playing one game. Thank you for giving the game praise because I cannot wait to be engulfed in that world, just gotta get used to pc controls.

Cirilla likes this.
  6. I really suck at video games, especiallyyyy combat, so the only tip I would have for you is loot. Every. Single. Thing. haha, but you did good avoiding the skull enemy they destroy you in seconds. No but for real, it really depends on your style of play, I've seen some very cinematic gameplays using all the signs and bombs and potions and oils, and then there's just randoms like me who spam quick attack button. The abilities arches have been highly praised so I suggest looking into some nice builds online!

You should definitely be careful because there's some almost graphic sex scenes involved - you technically CAN turn down all of them, but who the hell would? :D Yennefer forever baby! I'm literally so happy you picked up the game partly because of what I said about it, it's extremely special to me and I'm so glad I could share even a tiny bit of my love for it. Personally I immensely love Skyrim, it was my favourite game of all time (along with Zelda Wind Waker) before the Witcher 3. So I can't share your experience but I would still say they're pretty different. The closest game to Witcher in my humble opinion, because I think it's incredibly inspired by it, is Assassin's Creed Odyssey, which proves so far to be almost as good as the Witcher for me, at least in terms of pure RPG.

Also since you picked up GOTY edition, I would highly advise you to pay Toussaint a visit. Maybe because I am from where the place was inspired, but I find it incredibly beautiful and the side quests are truly amazing.

And of course, if like me you first fall in love with the world... Read the books, they're all prequels to the game and they will change your life.

Deleted Account and WesternWolf like this.
  7. I have started being very careful where to loot from, is that standard? I do not want to disrupt the balance of the village I am currently in and I just helped someone get their pan back and found someones brother. I especially like the lock on target mode as well! And you are probably right lol would not turn down Yennefer, can't wait to learn more about her too! I will remember Toussaint, and I'm just going to stick to side quests because I'm nervous about fighting that Griffin! I'm pretty sure that's nothing in the long run though haha.

Cirilla likes this.
  8. AtomicTango

AtomicTango Fapstronaut

Its been a long time since I played Witcher 3 but my advice is to take your time, make sure to prepare before any major encounters, and take advantage of the various abilities and magics you can use against certain enemies, monsters that may seem too hard can often be much more easily beaten with tactics than just by hitting them over and over. Make sure to explore the world and do side quests to level up as well, being the appropriate or even a higher level than than the game might want you to be can often help mitigate any possible frustration.

Also save the game a lot, its very easy to become engrossed and forget to do this for hours at a time lol.

9. AtomicTango

AtomicTango Fapstronaut

Great taste detected. I love Wind Waker too.

Cirilla likes this.
  10. WOW! I DIDNT KNOW YOU WERE SUCH A BIG GAMER

11. I can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not but if you aren't, I'm really not that much of a gamer lol I play a lot but suck big time at everything I play, even Animal Crossing I fail

Deleted Account likes this.
  12. I am really excited to play the AAA medieval fantasy game that i will be making in 10 years with help of hundreds of game devs.

13. Dragon ball Z budokai Tenkaichi 4

14. AtomicTango

AtomicTango Fapstronaut

Wait...

AAA medieval fantasy game?

Hundreds of devs?

Really long development time?

Todd, is that you? Here to bless us with Skyrim 2: Electric Boogaloo?

[​IMG]

Deleted Account likes this.
  15. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA:emoji_joy::emoji_joy::emoji_joy:. OMG ! DUDE YOU ARE AWESOME:emoji_joy: ! while writing that i wasnt really thinking about todd. i was talking about my future plans. but that was really funny !:emoji_joy:

AtomicTango likes this.
  16. CrazyRat

CrazyRat New Fapstronaut

I like such games as Witcher and GTA v. Now, during he quarantine I spend a lot of time playing. Recently I found a great site for gambling. When I looked at mrbet deposit history I was very surprised at the amount of money simple games can help you to earn. What about other gaming sites? Is there a possibility to earn something there?

Last edited: Jul 13, 2020
    gaarzy likes this.
  17. Miss CrazyRat if you like witcher, then you should definitely play cyberpunk 2077 when it comes out in november. I have a feeling that cyberpunk 2077 is going to be the greatest game ever. RDR2 is also pretty great.:emoji_ok_hand::emoji_ok_hand:

18. gaarzy

gaarzy New Fapstronaut

It’s hard to say, as each game has its own interesting aspects.

19. RogerFM

RogerFM Fapstronaut

Good thing I don't have a PS4, would make my vow of abstinence of games way harder to deal with, Ghost os Tsushima looks amazing.