1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

BEAT YOUR LONGEST STREAK

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Jefe Rojo, Nov 21, 2019.

1. 15/14 days - boldly going into the unexplored country...!!!

2. AdvancingEachMoment

AdvancingEachMoment Fapstronaut

3. @Fred's_SoberParrot Congratulations on passing your highest streak man!! Keep up the excellent work! :emoji_thumbsup::emoji_thumbsup:

4. palindromo

palindromo Fapstronaut

5. 4/26 Let's go, buddy!

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 8, 2020
  6. dineshwetwo

dineshwetwo Fapstronaut

7. AdvancingEachMoment

AdvancingEachMoment Fapstronaut

8. BloodyM

BloodyM Fapstronaut

9. Morning 17/14. Making meditation a habit has been the key.

10. Thanks RMD! This is the running after the finishing tape, when you have still have plenty of energy, stage.

11. palindromo

palindromo Fapstronaut

12. 0/99

It’s time to put in real effort and accomplish this goal. I’m done wallowing in my own self defeating behavior. It’s time to transform into the new me.

13. dineshwetwo

dineshwetwo Fapstronaut

14. Glad you're back at it Jefe! You're in good company - we're all here for each other, fighting the same fight. We're all here to improve the quality of our lives through determination, perseverance, tenacity, and being consistent in our life choices. Some people live with addiction, resigned to let it lead their lives for them and accept the limitations that come with that choice. We, however, choose to fight on and learn how to master aspects of our lives that others only dream of being able to do. There's no shame in falling occasionally on this journey, although it is often frustrating. Sometimes finding the will to fight on despite the frustrations is harder than fighting the temptations themselves. Sometimes it feels like there is some secret to unlock, some new way of going about this hat will finally work for us -- and it may be true that there will be individual techniques that may work better for some of us than others, perhaps not yet discovered -- but I believe that in the end, the real trick is to just not give up. To keep coming back after every fall and fighting again until finally it clicks in place that this thing is no longer part of my identity. Here's to fighting until that day is realized.

Jefe Rojo likes this.
  15. @BloodyM Love the quote in your signature!

Jefe Rojo likes this.
  16. Thanks! I know you’re right. We should never give up. Besides, I’d rather go down fighting rather than not fighting at all. It’s time to make a change. I need to be more genuine in my efforts to become the person that I know I can become. Consistent wins and reaching goals will help me get there. I do remember that things became pretty effortless for me after about 75 days. I just need to get over that hill again and never look back!

17. I also really like it. If we can’t picture ourselves as winners, we will never become one! My grandpa used to say that “if you don’t have dreams they’ll never come true”. I need to try harder to envision myself as a successful person.

18. Thanks for the encouragement! Yes, it’s time to man up and get at it.