1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Should i contact her again ? [a little bit sexual]

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by [InsertFunnyName], Jul 8, 2020.

1. [InsertFunnyName]

[InsertFunnyName] Fapstronaut

A few months ago i meet a girl on a bdsm regular table, we got along pretty good and talked a lot this evening.
    So some time later she texted me and we meet up in a cafe. We talked about kinky shit and some other stuff. She told me about her and bf, her bf is into cuckholding and it was for both of them okay when i sleep with her.
    At this point i would a little unsure what to do, because she is a large girl and im not into big woman. But i thought i give it a try, because i really enjoyed her company.

So after some time she took me to her home etc. We had a great time for the next few months, she taught me some good shit, spend good time together, did kinky stuff and just got along very well. That she was a big woman didnt played a big role for me, but i was still not attracted to her. But i enjoyed spending time with her.

At some point she asked me if i find her attractive, so me being a honest guy that i am i told her what i tought. I told her that i find her not attractive and that im not into big girls, but that it dont matter for me because i really enjoyed the friendship and the time together.
    She was kinda obliterated of that answer, i mean its totally understandble and her answer was "everything was so perfect, except this detail."

After that we met again once, talked about some stuff and watched something on netflix. After that we never talked again.

Today that whole stuff came up randomly again at the gym and i still ask myself if it was the right decision to be honest to her. I mean i gave her a try and enjoyed time with her. People say all the time that i should not care too much about the looks and if i do it it is wrong too.
    Now im thinking about to contact her again because i had fun times with her, but i dont know if i crossed the line of "things you never should say/do and the other person will hate you for life because of that".

What do you guys think about this situation ?

2. Mistersofty

Mistersofty Fapstronaut

I think honestly is the best policy. If you hadn’t been honest with her, then you’d be leading her on and it would’ve gotten even more complicated down the line.

[InsertFunnyName] likes this.
  3. fredisthebes

fredisthebes Fapstronaut

No.
    No!!!

4. [InsertFunnyName]

[InsertFunnyName] Fapstronaut

can you explain yourself further ?