1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE DUELS OF NOFAP: NO PMO TOURNAMENT | OPEN FOR ALL

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by HiddenWarrior, Apr 2, 2019.

Have you beaten your record or improved your average noPMO since joining this?

1. Yes

281 vote(s)
    75.7%
  2. No

90 vote(s)
    24.3%
  1. Eating junk definitely leads to bad urges, i had so much junk today, pizza and everything. Let's make this a duel we eat healthy too :) and yeah leaving here definitely makes you fail too because you lose the support.

2. So all urges are out of my system, time to win.
    @Pedro.kills

3. Just gonna have a shower and then go to sleep for a bit.

4. Pedro.Conquers

Pedro.Conquers Fapstronaut

Those are wise words brother. You are smart you are doing this at a young age, you will rise above it before you know it.

I am not a human, i cant enjoy human treats. I will not fail no matter what my obstacle is and what is put in front of me. I will have have no fear and have the power to walk through fire. I will become what i have always destined to be.

Lets duel, lets fight to the very end. Daily check ins, staying on the path we will be in this together

5. Pedro.Conquers

Pedro.Conquers Fapstronaut

What happen to wolf and warrior princess, they still around?

6. Fleurette came back, but then left again unfortunately :(.
    with wolf I think you referring to @Leader of ME ;) (Formely known as beastboy, even formely wolfhound, and even even formely beastboy ;) )

7. I am here pedro boy .
    I can hit her up but unfortunately I think she may have hard time , so I am waiting on here .

8. It is none of my job, of course . I know this demons " cover you " helped you . But for example Alex may say here with me , they are reason to be in a circle of PMO and other bad behaviours .

I had demonic avatar too before this and my beast name and all . It is a constant reminder of the dark of the world .

9. Good luck to everyone starting a new duel .

Quoting MLK is very strongly encouraged . Your quotes , bring to our group quality .

10. I reset .

But I am fully recovered .

I just felt it that way . The sperm was really old looking . In 37 days I got zero WD , I just feel again and again that SR is not the answer, not even WD as the only way .

My truth after year and I halve here and some years abstaining before my coming is that not masturbating is great , but SR is not great and not natural . That is just how I feel, WD is not natural to me to . P is still not natural to me .

I pray to be better to withstand , etc , to be doing and trying harder . Yet, there is no much point . Now my balls pain severely after doing the thing . Why ? Cause they wanted it earlier .

In the end is just nature .

I am wondering why religion is so tuff on this , it can overwhelm anybody .
    I am wondering how some go 100+ days and more and do fine .
    For me is not the answer .

When I reset, I don't binge, I am not interested at all .
    I wasn't lonely, nor bad feeling when I did, I am just tired and felt it was the right thing to do .

Many of you, if not all, will say, how you thought this is the right thing , it cannot be a good thing . We are in nofap .

I think it is good for me . My relationships with people are great , I am caring person, I love myself enough . Fapping after 30+ days after several times is my conclusion that abstaining is not for me .

I had a headache . After 37 days, now that I did, i got no headache no more .

What I have as an advice is : Don't go to the extreme . When you did some days not ejaculating , 10 days, 30 days even 5 , 6 days, if you can go not binging . If you are absolutely sure you have control for the consequences , do it . Do it yourself, don't wait on WD, don't be silly to hurt yourself with cold water and some other things . Be gentle . That is what the body wants . But .. Abstain, always, on a new streak, no a new try . Just don't go 100 + days , IF IT IS NOT YOUR THING, and don't feel bad IF YOU CAN'T , cause probably you are doing great . For the people that are 100+ 300+ 500+ I have no advice of saying, you did wrong, it may work for you . For me, it just don't work when I go to the extreme . Things like karezza though, don't ever think about that, that is stupid . (but that is my opinion too )

I am feeling even better than before . I have control . I will be here . I will support you . Just my goals of not fapping are certain right now . For me, there is no extreme . Living the monk life, or smth, is not the right thing to do FOR ME . If for you is okay, okay . I still love you all .

I still will support you not to M, or watch P, or do something other bad and compulsive, but .. know yourself . That is my advice . From mine experience .

11. dineshwetwo

dineshwetwo Fapstronaut

12. 3 hours later I still feel good, so for now, my theory is on point ( APPLIED TO ME ) and it is all good .
    ; )

13. There is no toxic shame,
    no preassure,
    no guilt ,
    I still feel at ease, happy and free .

; ) ( When you quote yourself, means you are a boss xa-xa or psycho )

14. Shadow™輝ツ

Shadow™輝ツ Fapstronaut

My Journal
    This is you’re opinion, and also what is SR?

15. MixerAwersome

MixerAwersome Fapstronaut

SR = Semen Retention

16. Exactly , I will still stay here,
    still will support you,
    still will go on streaks,
    I am just not that guy to think this is it,
    like .. No touching or nothing . I don't believe that is HEALTHY anymore ,
    but I fully support you all,
    as long as you don't go against yourselves .

17. Yeah, there is a section for those in the forum .
    Learn game @Mahz -- xaxa

18. Shadow™輝ツ

Shadow™輝ツ Fapstronaut

My Journal
    thanks, congrats on a month :)
    I think semen retention has its benefits, and i think it is the way to a better and meaningful life, and tell me why do you think that WD and sr is not natural, i mean dont you think masturbation is wrong? WD happens automatically when our body is excess of semen then it releases out by itself, thats called natural, masturbation on the other hand is all on youre hands, ur decision not NATURAL, sr is for people who are ready to sacrifice pleasure for betterment of themselves most can be happy with it but if ur religious or spiritual and think sex isnt everything then this is da wae and if we need sex, we can depend on our partner for it right, as in wait till marriage and that takes a lot of courage to wait so many years, but sex can wait. My opinion :) @Leader of ME