1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I just bit a man

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by mc_9393, Jul 10, 2020.

1. mc_9393

mc_9393 Fapstronaut

Holy smokes... where do I even begin? Let me just tell the whole story.

I was just at Walmart, and almost got into a real fight with another man. And yes, I bit him.

So I was walking around, looking for some ice cream to buy, minding my own business. A man was walking toward me, he was wearing sunglasses, a hoodie with the hood on, and a backpack. I thought to myself "he looks kind of sketchy" but thought nothing of it.

Next thing I knew, he stuck his leg out to trip me, but I saw it and kind of kicked it so that I wouldn't trip over it. At that point, I thought he was someone I knew trying to play a joke on me, so I laughed at it.

He didn't smile, and said "That's right nigga, I just did that". At that point, i realized it was a stranger who just tried to trip me. I just thought to myself "this guy's fucking crazy" and I just continued to look for ice cream as he walked away.

I should have just left things there, but I didn't. I was triggered by this guy who just tried to trip me for no reason, so I was walking around furious, thinking to myself "this guy wants to scrap".

I'm not a big guy, I was kind of a nerd in high school, was never able to defend myself. But now I'm 6 foot tall, still pretty slim but I work out. So don't think I'm some hot head who goes out looking for trouble.

Anyway, I saw the guy again and I said "You wanna try that again?".

He then reaches into his pocket, pulls out his hand with his fingers in the shape of a gun, and points that just a couple centimetres from my mouth. I'm good at keeping calm even when angry, so I didn't move a single muscle until his fingers were right in front of my mouth when I decided to bite him.

He was shocked and from there, things escalated. He came at me trying to push me and I kind of just deflected him. Thankfully, I'm good at de-escalating situations, and we didn't end up having a full fight. But it was a very tense confrontation. And if I wasn't on nofap, I wouldn't have been able to stay that cool and calm under pressure. I think he sensed that he would lose if he started a fight, and that's what helped me.

Anyway, sorry for the essay. But damn.. these kinds of situations never happen to me. It's just good to know that I have this inner demon sort of energy in me when I can unleash when I really need it. But I also realized that I should've just left things and walked away when he tripped me. Who knows if he had a knife or other weapon on him...

2. Mistersofty

Mistersofty Fapstronaut

I think it would’ve been amusing to have witnessed that.

3. PerseveranceToday

PerseveranceToday Fapstronaut

4. Some druggie chased after my car once when I refused to give him money.

5. Bwahahaha. Thanks for this.

mc_9393 likes this.
  6. brilliantidiot

brilliantidiot Fapstronaut

That happened to me a while back, I lost them at an intersection.

FellatiousD likes this.
  7. This is brilliant! xD I'm glad you came out of it alright (stuff the other guy), but the way you stood up for yourself is so impressive. He sounds like an antifa agitator or something.

mc_9393 and brilliantidiot like this.
  8. brilliantidiot

brilliantidiot Fapstronaut

Good post! Next time try grabbing his hand and hyperextending his elbow while you spin in the direction of the arm he's given you (eg, if you grab his right arm spin to the right). I've heard you can throw people pretty hard that way, right on their face.

9. Now I have Cypress Hill's How I Could Just Kill A Man stuck in my head.

Chris_Cactusblossom likes this.
  10. red gyarados

red gyarados Fapstronaut

11. *Mike Tyson Noises Intensify!*

12. ShadyPerson

ShadyPerson Fapstronaut

Uh-huh

13. mc_9393

mc_9393 Fapstronaut

Lmao. Hey this was a very rare occurence for me