1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Starting to notice aggression

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by Bk1241, Jul 2, 2020.

1. Bk1241

Bk1241 Fapstronaut

I am on Day 6, my second streak, and am noticing some newly found aggression. It is a good kind of aggression as it is driving me to do things that will help me in the long-term (transmutation). With that said, how does everyone handle any feelings of aggression best?? The feelings gravitate towards being somewhat strong in certain moments than others.

Phast likes this.
  2. Sounds like passion

dojistar likes this.
  3. I can relate. It means you're doing better.

When I was pmoing, I was like a lamb. With agression, you're a lion. You're the king of your life. When you have an idea, you wanna implement it and see if it is gonna work. If it doesn't, you try another and another. You're unstoppable.

4. Bk1241

Bk1241 Fapstronaut

I don’t think it was necessarily as I was making myself angry for wasting my time and I somewhat felt depleted after the experience.

Phast: Thanks!

Phast likes this.
  5. Theoneking08

Theoneking08 Fapstronaut

Its because now we are Alpha males and we don't let anyone mess with us. Before nofap we were pussies basically that's how is was.

Tonytone likes this.
  6. Bk1241

Bk1241 Fapstronaut

I had a relapse and noticed that my confidence had gotten away. However, it is not coming up now as easily in this streak this time. I think it’s from some of the troubles I am having. Either way, it felt like constant happiness and nothing was turning off; kind of hoping for that feeling to come back, but also be more balanced. And have more aggression in there.

7. Di.Do.555

Di.Do.555 Fapstronaut

It is very common. It is a transitional period
    It is not good in any way to be aggressive especially in reacting to silly stuff.

Tonytone likes this.
  8. yup, I was like berserk in my first 2 weeks, then it slowly went away.. I became calm after around 2 months.

9. Am I A Guru

Am I A Guru Fapstronaut

Felt like that during my first week. Aimed to do better with huge confidence. It faded after that.