1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE DUELS OF NOFAP: NO PMO TOURNAMENT | OPEN FOR ALL

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by HiddenWarrior, Apr 2, 2019.

Have you beaten your record or improved your average noPMO since joining this?

1. Yes

281 vote(s)
    75.7%
  2. No

90 vote(s)
    24.3%
  1. MixerAwersome

MixerAwersome Fapstronaut

I agree with your opinion.

2. No .
    That thinking leads to burn-out .

So, I feel it unnatural, cause even though I have no urges, I don't feel good .

Better is very subjective .
    For example, I will beat you on a sprint, no matter how often we masturbate .

You don't get what I am talking about and it is normal . It has always been like that here .

I am NOT telling you to do PMO, I am telling you that FOR ME , going to the extreme is bullshit . That includes SR, Pouring freeze water on your body , thinking masturbations is the end of the world .

I see it everywhere . Somebody relapse after a streak, he feeling awful , stays on the the low for so long . I just reset put 10 days new, or 5 , or 2 , or 20 , or 50 . How I feel man, I don't advocate PMO , but healthy mentality is key .

People here feel comfort in conformism . You got to see what's up . What is working .

You got to think for yourself . It is nothing bad going 200 + days, if that is YOU .

It just ain't me . And I understand this through 4-5 years of self-examination .

SR last year became very ''trending'' people make money in the net from it . In the end is just a "scheme'' .
    Those monks from Indian, or whatever who go 5+ 25+ years , they not normal human beings . People admire them, their thinking .

Body suffers when don't release .
    See bonobo monkeys, you will see the truth .
    We are VERY sexual, and our NATURE is not to DO SEX just to REPRODUCE .

It is all written . Yet, as long as you go, as long as it feels good to you, you can go .
    I am wondering how you don't understand .

3. MixerAwersome

The reabsorption of semen by the blood is the strongest nourishment.

Quotes on Semen Retention

“If by leaving a small pleasure one sees a great pleasure, let a wise man leave the small pleasure and look to the great.”

"The difference between the worldly and the saintly … depends solely on the elimination of sexual desire."
    - Buddha

"The major reason why the majority of men who succeed do not begin to do so before the age of forty to fifty, is their tendency to dissipate their energies through over-indulgence in physical expression of the emotion of sex."
    - Napoleon Hill

more :https://www.google.com/amp/s/creato...steve-jobs-muhammad-ali-and-nikola-tesla/amp/

4. I wonder the same and I just feel the only way to repress this hypersexual society is to try live with control of ourselves, which is the real freedom.

In reality I don't feel too bad after relapse physically, but it sedates me when I need to find other ways to channel my emotions. I think this is why people who are on high streaks do so much meditation, but it's a real sacrifice. So for me I will look forward, be merciful to others and myself and just do what I can in the day without burning myself out and worrying if things are not done. We live in a world where stress is the driving factor (like with deadlines and pressure) but in reality we should be flowing like water (in our productivity, with constant small good habits) and only need stress time to time. Maybe this is why so many young men are dying, because the stress kills.

5. The focus on your life can't be on women/nofap, the focus on your life has to be saving yourself (in my opinion also saving others by faith, good deeds which will lead to spreading truth and patience). I need to trust Allah has the plan, I just need to follow the steps, not force things not for me. Just day by day look forward to reach a big goal obviously, but focus on the day and what you send forward for tomorrow.

6. cr7da8055

cr7da8055 Fapstronaut

waiting for your return,warrior!

Last edited: Jul 10, 2020
  7. cr7da8055

cr7da8055 Fapstronaut

Hello man! What’s up

8. MixerAwersome

I don't believe in God.
    Focus of our life should not be women that's why we are on NoFap and trying to improve ourselves by focusing our sexual energy into something more important ( work, study, career, body, mental health, etc )

9. cr7da8055

cr7da8055 Fapstronaut

10. end of the week checking
    Some urges, but on my road for the last exam.
    How are you doing @Alex_Al ?

11. Alex_Al

Alex_Al Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

My brother...
    Day 388... Everything fine. Nothing can distract me or make me feel uncomfortable. Now i can see other things that stay behind. Now and only now that i m free of this. I think the biggest problem with PMO isn't PMO itself but the fact that hide from us bigger things that exist behind it. If i have to say something that will be...
    "Now i see clearly". Everyone keep fighting, keep dreaming.

12. dineshwetwo

dineshwetwo Fapstronaut

13. Keep it up warriors.
    For me, I find peace and comfort in believing this beautiful intricate universe is created by the ultimate creator. I can't believe that big actions, both good and bad won't find their full consequence and reaction if not fulfilled in this life so I believe the bad/good I do is recorded, otherwise there is not much point in charity, except for loss of wealth if I don't believe in it. That's my opinion of that and I feel my soul can't be fully content and peaceful in anything, apart from praying and being thankful to the Greatest.

What you say is true, to make it so in practise is harder and takes time.

14. Pedro.Conquers

Pedro.Conquers Fapstronaut

PM last night. Moving forward day 1 again today. Yesterday was my birthday and I thought i can treat myself with cake lol then went absolutely nuts after.. @primordial-saiyan Sugar turns me into addict behaviour.

Zero junk food for 30 days because like i once said its my PM trigger combined with TV. After many attempts to reduce watching TV (putting it in stroage) I officially gave my TV away. Since then my eating has dramatically gotten MUCH better and PM has dramatically decreased (last 14 days).

@Leader of ME Nice to see you around still bro and I hope she is doing well. As for the dark world I LOVE it and resonate with that. Everyone is different and on a different path. There is no ONE right god or beliefs. Ive been 20 months no coke/booze and 18 months drug free with the guidance of the angel of death. I meditate and pray to her everyday. Survived a overdose at 23 which lead me to be in the hospital for a month and an attempted murder charge 4 years ago. Grew up on the streets; she gets me.

Ive changed my life 180, and the last two addictions ive got is the bad food (emotional eating) and PM. I help out addicts trying to recover and I am constantly learning, growing and working on all my dreams and ambitions. Ive got the food on check now 80%. Once i disolve the PM i will be completely one with myself. Hell i just left a party where everyone drinking lean, Hennesy and smoking weed. Went for dinner, kept PR and came home. This fire can not burn me and i just need to widen the throttle.

@cr7da8055 Glad to be back and see some familiar faces @fg4795 :D Hope you guys are doing well.

15. Pedro.Conquers

You need a healthy outlet for stress. Stress is good, i love problems because they all have solutions. Solutions have benefits vs having problems. I started running because its easy and just go outside. Try it.

16. Pedro.Conquers

17. I lost. I will be back in 3 days. I would be glad if I could challenge someone then. @cr7da8055 you won... this round

18. Doing good thanks for asking.
    Becoming commited to something for the first time in my life ;).
    Glad to see you back and know that you've fought for your life out there ;)

19. You do ME, you. ;o)

It takes humility to stand by your convictions instead of trying to save face and look like you're living up to expected standards. This is the kind of integrity I expect from you, and it's an example others can learn from. Including me.